Water package?

LoveThisCruisingThing

I quit drinking coffee and diet coke about a year ago (family challenge and I won! The other two just quit the diet coke). Anyway I know Princess offers soda packages, coffee card, beer package...but has anyone heard of water package? I'm just curious.[/]

Bottle water is free to bring on the ship. Put a suitcase label on it and they will deliver to your room. Tap water is free on the ship.

The ship's water is probably more pure than the bottled water since it is so tightly controlled and monitored from the source to the tap. I take a sport bottle along, fill it with water and put it in the refrigerator for a period. Free bottled water to drink!

I have never ceased my amazement at pax who insist that bottled water is better and then pour it over ice in a glass. Where do they think the ice comes from?

The ship's water is probably more pure than the bottled water since it is so tightly controlled and monitored from the source to the tap. I take a sport bottle along, fill it with water and put it in the refrigerator for a period. Free bottled water to drink!

I have never ceased my amazement at pax who insist that bottled water is better and then pour it over ice in a glass. Where do they think the ice comes from?

How do you clean said bottle over a 2 week cruise?

We also take along sport bottle and a tervis tumbler each, refilling at the sink. Propel packets give a little change if I want something sweeter than plain water.

As for washing it, I clean it with soap and water just like at home, only I use liquid body soap.

Me too. I refrigerate my water and just drink it from the bottle.

No water package but the water from the tap is free. You can also bring a case of water onboard. I rarely get bottled water as the tap water is fine with me.

m I just sent a comment on another thread to you & thanked you for comments on Marina deck, also wanting your opinion on taking water on MSC. Have you had or know of any ones experience?

Yes, but what is the salt content?

Any bottled water on the ship is not included in any beverage package. Sold by bottle only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe bottled water has been included in the drink package that is being test marketed on the Star and Sapphire. This would defeat the purpose of the OP's clean living, of course - but there it is.

Maddle