2014 Spring Break dates

coloradokidforever

Won't most (hopefully all) spring breaks be over by the time we sail Carnival Magic out of Galveston on March 30? All my research said yes, but someone posted that that will be their spring break cruise!

Spring break it seems goes on in April also.

We are cruising over our kids spring break the week before Easter. April 13th.

This is our public school SB week as well.

Our first cruise was the last week of March and there were some college SBers on board. Seems like any week in March goes for College

Won't most (hopefully all) spring breaks be over by the time we sail Carnival Magic out of Galveston on March 30? All my research said yes, but someone posted that that will be their spring break cruise!

If you are into partying and heavy drinking boy are you going to have fun! :D

Cheers!

I work in higher ed, and our college's Spring Break is March 1. This week is usually the FIRST week of Spring Break season, but most colleges tend to be second week of March. My coworker and I are taking advantage of our free time off and cruising. One of the members of our roll call just introduced himself as a student in Boca Raton, but I'm really hoping that none of MY students are on this cruise:D

Colleges are usually March (first half) especially in the NE. I know that when my brother and I were in college at the same time we always had the same week, which was usually the second week. And he went to a SEC school and I went to a Big 10 school.

Won't most (hopefully all) spring breaks be over by the time we sail Carnival Magic out of Galveston on March 30?

Metro Atlanta public school spring breaks seem to be week of March 30 or April 6th depending on county/district.

Colleges are usually March (first half) especially in the NE. I know that when my brother and I were in college at the same time we always had the same week, which was usually the second week.

Even that will vary; late March / early April is common also. (looked at my alma mater in upstate New York and this year's spring break is March 29 to April 6th)

If you want to avoid spring break you really need to aim for late April and early May.

I'll be on the Breeze on 26 April. I hope that the Spring Break will be finished!

I've cruised my times in March and the second week( March 15) is the busiest for the college crowd. This year I will be on the Liberty April 5-12 there will be children on the ship and maybe college kids but I think the busiest time in April will be the week before, Easter week, and the week after. I'll just have to see when I get on the ship.

Gary

I'll be on the Breeze on 26 April. I hope that the Spring Break will be finished!

This is when we're cruising on the Splendor. I think spring break will have finished by this point. Im guessing thats why the prices are more than double for the 2 weeks prior to our sailing.