Oasis Photo Review – All Dining and Drinks Menus - Daily Programs

I know you traveled on this ship and wrote the review a year ago but I just wanted to let you know it is still being read and helping people. I've just booked on Oasis for Jan 2016 and you've answered a lot of my questions. I'm extra glad now that my cabin is on Deck 8 :) and the drinks price lists have helped me decide that a drinks package is worth it for me. I'm sure I will be referring back to this review in the months that come. I'm another first time cruiser and travelling solo so have really enjoyed your experience.

Many thanks for your feedback. We might be on the same cruise, as I too am booked again on Oasis. This time I have opted for one of the double-width Central Park balconies on Deck 11, to be near the Diamond Club...

Kind regards

megacruiser

• 1 month later...

Megacruiser-

Thank you so much for your excellent review. The pictures and the prose were wonderful.

I've got a long wait ahead of me until Dec. 2016 to experience this magnificent ship and reading your review has been a wonderful introduction to the ship.

Thanks again for putting so much time and effort into it

I know you traveled on this ship and wrote the review a year ago but I just wanted to let you know it is still being read and helping people. I've just booked on Oasis for Jan 2016 and you've answered a lot of my questions. I'm extra glad now that my cabin is on Deck 8 :) and the drinks price lists have helped me decide that a drinks package is worth it for me. I'm sure I will be referring back to this review in the months that come. I'm another first time cruiser and travelling solo so have really enjoyed your experience.

Calypso73- You will love solo cruising! Enjoy yourself!