Tervis/tumblers

allilivesay

If you are on a ship with the Red Frog Rum Bar or the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar they sell the Tervis Tumblers with their logos on them, I plan to buy one of those. I also purchased 2 Carnival logo (Platinum Gifts) tumblers on eBay cheaper than I could have bought 1 in the store. There are usually some listed if you might want one of those.

If you are on a ship with the Red Frog Rum Bar or the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar they sell the Tervis Tumblers with their logos on them, I plan to buy one of those. I also purchased 2 Carnival logo (Platinum Gifts) tumblers on eBay cheaper than I could have bought 1 in the store. There are usually some listed if you might want one of those.

soooooo good to know! I love collecting tervis tumblers, just got one on my last Disney cruise….will definitely leave mine at home and buy one of these.

soooooo good to know! I love collecting tervis tumblers, just got one on my last Disney cruise….will definitely leave mine at home and buy one of these.

We stumbled into a Tervis store in Key West and saw tumblers we didn't know they made. But we are also finding Tervis at a flea market in the Los Angeles area at ridiculously low prices (two dollars each). They keep a drink cold for a long time !!

We always buy coffee mugs or Turvis cups as soon as we get on board so we can use them all week and then have some great souvenirs to bring home, use and remember our awesome vacation! On our last trip we bought both :)

Sent from my Nexus 5

i bring cheap ones that I get at Home goods or Marshalls, This way if I forget it somewhere not a big deal. I love my Tervis but dont want to loose it. I also bring a cheap/old coffee travel cup for the same reason. Their cups/coffee mugs are so little. Saves repeat trips for refills.

The red frog/blue iguana that you buy on the ship.. if you get a drink from there is it a different price for the drink since it is a bigger glass? and can you use them at different bars on the ship? what if you use your own Tervis??

Does anyone ever tell you that you can't have it? I know last time we cruised with carnival, we had some room service foam cups, and they told us they couldn't be on the serenity deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm guessing the foam cups aren't allowed because they could get blown around. If you look around, you'll notice that there aren't any foam cups, paper cups or paper plates used on the ship. The ship's staff has enough to do without chasing trash all over the ship.

If you are going to use your own tumblers for ice teas/water lemonade etc. Do not try to fill it directly from the dispenser, use a cup then fill your tumbler. This is a practice that prevents germs from being spread!

ABSOLUTELY!!!! I am glad someone mentioned this! :):):):):):)

The $ Store sells great tumblers too! :D This way, as someone said, if you leave it somewhere no biggie! ;)

We buy the $$ store ones too and decorate them with the plastic theme stickers from Hobby Lobby. Its great for kids because each one is around $1.25 with the stickers and I don't care if someone breaks theirs or the kids leave them somewhere. We have a few from our last Maui trip that have been washed over and over and the stickers still look new. I would rather save my $ for more DOD's.

We're bringing our Tervis too. We have two of the 24 oz ones. They're great.

I like them because they fit in car cup holders, they don't sweat, and keep both hot things hot, and cold things cold. (you can nuke it and put it in the DW). I use it for my tea during the day, and then put my hot chocolate in there at night.

I do agree that we always use their cups to get drinks from the fountain and THEN pour them into our own cups. We may have to do it a couple times, but easy to fill up and hopefully LESS icky germs. ;)