Arriving at 1am to Hobby Airport

NewCruiserMPC

Yup! That's correct. We are arriving at 1am to Hobby airport the day of our cruise. Any suggestions on where to stay at?

Should we book a hotel near the airport? Near the port? Will shuttles to hotel even pick us up that late?

We had even considered just hanging out inside the airport till the princess shuttle could pick us up. Is that crazy?

Is there a hotel inside this airport? That would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could also prob grab a cab to a close hotel if needed. You don't say how you are getting to the port, or which port for that matter, so you might want to look for a hotel that does have a shuttle so they can bring you back to the airport if needed to catch you ride to the ship.

And the area around Hobby is not really and area you want to be walking to a hotel in at that time of night.

Thank you everyone for the info. I didn't realize the area surrounding the airport was "shady". Def good to know and now we will for sure book a hotel even if its only to spend a few hours in and get a long nap in. We are sailing out of Houston on the Caribbean Princess. Think it's Bayport?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...