2015 Hawaii/Tahiti from LA

GoVolsTB

I too am waiting on the rest of the 2015 schedules and found the following information on the Port of Hawaii's website.

http://hidot.hawaii.gov/harbors/passenger-cruise-schedules/

April 09 2015 Ruby Princess Oahu

April 10 2015 Ruby Princess Hilo

April 11 2015 Ruby Princess Kauai

Sept 24 2015 Golden Princess Oahu

Sept 30 2015 Diamond Princess Oahu

Oct 04 2015 Diamond Princess Hilo

Oct 03 2015 Diamond Princess Kauai

Nov 15 2015 Grand Princess Hilo

Nov 16 2015 Grand Princess Oahu

Nov 17 2015Grand Princess Kauai

Dec 10 2015 Grand Princess Hilo

Dec 11 2015 Grand Princess Oahu

I too am waiting on the rest of the 2015 schedules and found the following information on the Port of Hawaii's website.

Interesting that the Ruby is not listed for Maui. The suspense deepens.

Jayne

Wonderful!!!!!!! We will be there!!!!!!

BTW..say hello to Sarah for me!

Hi Jayne, we cruised the 20 day on the Emerald with you in Feb 2011.

Noe sure if you remember us Jules & Mike from Canada.

We are looking for the October 2015 round trip out of LA.:confused:

Go Vol's and thanks for the heads up. We are booked on the Star for next April to Hawaii and the schedule looks like maybe they will be put us on the Ruby instead of the Star.? Nothing has changed on my booking-yet.

Seadeck2

The cruise we are talking about goes to Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa. It is 28 days. Is that what you booked on the Star?

Hi Jayne, we cruised the 20 day on the Emerald with you in Feb 2011.

Noe sure if you remember us Jules & Mike from Canada.

We are looking for the October 2015 round trip out of LA.:confused:

My DH and I didn't participate very much in that particular Roll Call as it was a reunion with a high school friend of mine and her hubby that I had not seen in 40 years.

I would like to do the R/T to the So. Pacific in the spring of 2015.

Jayne

Received a World Cruise Sale email this morning with some real savings on various cruises. The Tahiti and South Pacific cruise for Oct. 2014 was listed! Maybe this means that the 2015 listing are not far behind???:confused:

Suites are sold out and most mini-suites are too, but had good prices!:rolleyes:

Received a World Cruise Sale email this morning with some real savings on various cruises. The Tahiti and South Pacific cruise for Oct. 2014 was listed! Maybe this means that the 2015 listing are not far behind???:confused:

Suites are sold out and most mini-suites are too, but had good prices!:rolleyes:

Hoping so, we're looking to do it in the Fall of '15 too.

Based on the port schedule, there might be the 28 day cruise on the Star (going by Hilo's schedule).

Our fingers are crossed!

Derek

Contacted TA's about this potential cruise. They seem to think it is just a matter of time before it's scheduled! :confused: We can hope!:eek:

Folks were saying tax day (here in America), so that's tomorrow... but it can't be long.

We booked our HAL fall '12 HI/SP cruise as soon as it was posted and that was about May IIRC.

Fingers CROSSED and watching the clock!

Derek

Sept 24 2015 Golden Princess Oahu

Sept 30 2015 Diamond Princess Oahu

Oct 04 2015 Diamond Princess Hilo

Oct 03 2015 Diamond Princess Kauai

Nov 15 2015 Grand Princess Hilo

Nov 16 2015 Grand Princess Oahu

Nov 17 2015Grand Princess Kauai

Dec 10 2015 Grand Princess Hilo

Dec 11 2015 Grand Princess Oahu

Interesting I wonder if the Golden and Diamond are being swapped by Princess.

I just checked "Search Cruises" on the Princess website, entered "Any" for destination and Ruby for "ship." For those of us thinking the Ruby might be doing the 28-day Hawaii/SP cruise in April of 2015, they have her doing a Mexico cruise and a Hawaii cruise in that time period. We booked the 2014 October Crown cruise for this itinerary about a month ago, because it doesn't look like it will be offered by Princess next year. We'll keep checking here to see what you all find out.

Interesting I wonder if the Golden and Diamond are being swapped by Princess.

Very interesting, def looks like the Golden is going somewhere in Sept. The last thing listed for her is a Sept 9 RT to AK out of SF.

Just saw another blog that Golden is being moved to Australia for 2015... So there will be five ships doing Australia.

We booked the 2014 RT 28 day cruise Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa on the Crown cause I can't find any confirmation they will do it in 2015.... :confused:

Looks like Princess is not doing this cruise. That's a real bummer!!!!! Does anyone have any experience on the Holland America Statendam? That has a great itinerary out of San Diego but my TA doesn't recommend the ship and we have no status on Holland. I'm really VERY disappointed.

Looks like Princess is not doing this cruise. That's a real bummer!!!!! Does anyone have any experience on the Holland America Statendam? That has a great itinerary out of San Diego but my TA doesn't recommend the ship and we have no status on Holland. I'm really VERY disappointed.

Keep the faith and just hold on! I have received correspondence from two different TA's in the past week and both feel that Princess will post something within a month. :confused: That is now to the middle of May, closer to late April! I hope that they know what they are talking about :rolleyes: and I will keep you posted asap! :eek: We are looking at Fall of 2015 or Spring of 2016! :D

Just hang on, don't toss the baby out with bath water just yet.

There isn't anything for the Star Princess up for 10.15 yet the Hilo port calendar has her there on 10.23.15.

Just wait.

As far as HAL, it does a great HI/SP cruise outta SD, we did it on the Westerdam.

Honestly we'd not do it on the Statendam. Why? That float is OLD, it feels old, it moves old and it is small. Like you're sailing on a football field small. I know it is larger than that, but when you're on her old bones if feels like no matter which way you turn you're at the "end" of the boat.

That is why we're really hoping for the Princess cruise.

Derek

PS HAL hasn't updated their fall '15 calendar yet either... don't lose faith yet.

Edited by Viesczy
put in PS.

Keep the faith and just hold on!

We are looking at Fall of 2015 or Spring of 2016! :D

Quoted in agreement for both.

Finger most lines "know" what they're doing but won't release that until about 18 months before... we're getting close.

Like I said about the Hilo port schedule, the Star Princess is there on 10.23.15, that would be a sail date of 10.18. Typically the fall cruises from San Fran only start in late November, so if she is there in mid Oct seems like that'll be the ship for the 28 day. At least I am hoping.

San Pedro doesn't have the fall '15 port schedule up though.

Derek