Suite check in

Hi all,

We are availing on the FOS next month departing from Cape canaveral. We sail away at 4.30pm. We have a suite booked. Do you know what time we will bearable to check in and board from? We are staying at the Hyatt at Orlando airport and am trying to decide what time we need to leave so I can book a private transfer.

Thanks

Leanne

Ps. Any transfer recommendations greatly received

Hi all' date='

We are availing on the FOS next month departing from Cape canaveral. We sail away at 4.30pm. We have a suite booked. Do you know what time we will bearable to check in and board from? We are staying at the Hyatt at Orlando airport and am trying to decide what time we need to leave so I can book a private transfer.

Thanks

Leanne

Ps. Any transfer recommendations greatly received[/quote']

They usually start boarding around 11:00 AM or so, so if you arrive at the pier around 10:30 AM for check in you will be fine. As a suite guest you will have priority check and a waiting lounge as well.

As you board, lunch typically starts to be served in the Windjammer Cafe around 11:30 AM. The staterooms, however, won't be ready or available until about 1:00 PM, so I would plan lunch and then some time to get familiar with the ship before the staterooms open up.

If you have any other things needing confirmation, such as dining table selection, etc., that would be a good time to take care of that as well.

I don't have any details on transfers but they are readily available from the airport and I'm sure others can provide more detail on that. The hotel should be able to assist as well. But door to door it is about 45 - 60 minutes travel time once the shuttle is loaded and departs.

Enjoy your cruise!

When we sailed the Freedom in a suite, we arrived at port about 10:30, the outside security doors opened about that time.

We went right thru to check in.

We were # 8-9-10 on board at our entrance at about 11:00:eek:

Go early

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss