Check in at pier & luggage tag ?

SAS21

I know these questions have been asked numerous times but we have no search option avaiable. Sorry.

I am sharing a cabin with a family member who always gets to the port later than I prefer to get there.

Is it possible for me to check in without her since we have seperate sea pass accounts or do we both have to check in together?

What C&A level has the option to have luggage tags mailed to them?

Thanks

I know these questions have been asked numerous times but we have no search option avaiable. Sorry.

I am sharing a cabin with a family member who always gets to the port later than I prefer to get there.

Is it possible for me to check in without her since we have seperate sea pass accounts or do we both have to check in together?

Thanks

Yes you can check-in sperately.

I think you need to be Pinnacle to get luggage tags sent to you. D+ is definitely not enough, so Pinncale if at all.

Full Suites get them mailed on request as well.

yes, you may check in without your cabinmate as long as you each have your Setsail Pass...Pinancle C&A members receive mailed luggage tags...as well as people sailing in a GS or higher regardless of C&A status...

Thanks

I believe that if you are not a Pinnacle you can have them mailed, but at a cost, if I recall from the cruise documentation. If you have a printer you can print directly or get them at the pier upon showing your Seapass documentation.

I believe that if you are not a Pinnacle you can have them mailed, but at a cost, if I recall from the cruise documentation. If you have a printer you can print directly or get them at the pier upon showing your Seapass documentation.

Yes, you can opt for printed cruise docs for $35.