Calling all cheerleaders

golfb4cruzing

If there were conditions like that someone would have posted the pics somewhere. Everyone loves sympathy. There were lots of people that came on here and said it wasn't as bad as some made it out to be.

One of my friend's son & DIL were on that cruise and said it wasn't as bad as what CNN was making it out to be.

They were lucky, though, as they had a balcony cabin.

Bottom line... If Carnival had designed their ships correctly and maintained them as required, this would never have happened! Accident? No!

And your car never breaks down? Refrigerator never breaks down? A/C never breaks down? If manufacturers designed their products right, they'd never break down either:D

I'll put you on the don't care side..

Fireman. Yes cancel all your trips. The sky is falling...

Guess I'm just confused as to what you want people's reaction to this not-so-news to be.

I won't be canceling any of my plans due to the "What-ifs" in life. Whatever happens happens. And I intend to have a heck of a good time during it.

Guess I'm just confused as to what you want people's reaction to this not-so-news to be.

I won't be canceling any of my plans due to the "What-ifs" in life. Whatever happens happens. And I intend to have a heck of a good time during it.

And if there was a pay out due to malfunction, and everyone else was in line to get theirs, I take it you'd sit out?

I would be in line.

Count me as one of those that was there. On that cruise. Was it as bad as they are trying to make it sound? No. Was there urine on the floors and feces... never saw feces... There were a couple of ocassions when the list of the ship changed from one side to the other causing toilet water with urine in it to spill out onto the floors in the public restroom areas. (Only because people continued to use the toilets when they were told not to) But these spills were cleaned up as quickly as possible. No one FORCED you to walk through it.

I didn't see anything worthy of taking a picture of. Except for the coast guard helicopter and the smoke coming from the funnel during the fire.

We were on that cruise with 2 other families. All of us have been on Carnival cruises since then. If it was so awful and mentally life altering, I doubt any of us would have cruised again.

It was not pleasant, but it was nothing worse than you would experience going camping... these people are just looking for a pay day that they don't deserve.

Bottom line... If Carnival had designed their ships correctly and maintained them as required, this would never have happened! Accident? No!

Now go figure, a negative Carnival post and you are here to comment. Maybe a trip to webster on the word accident would help.

Ya , that's what I was thinking. Kinda pathetic to get joy from others screw-ups.

I have no joy with the issue. I just illuminated the latest court actions involving the SS PoopyScoop. I get joy from all the folks jumping up and down feeling their beloved Carnival is getting slighted.

And there may not be photos as part of their compensation agreement from the cruise. Maybe a signed gag order.

Count me as one of those that was there. On that cruise. Was it as bad as they are trying to make it sound? No. Was there urine on the floors and feces... never saw feces... There were a couple of ocassions when the list of the ship changed from one side to the other causing toilet water with urine in it to spill out onto the floors in the public restroom areas. (Only because people continued to use the toilets when they were told not to) But these spills were cleaned up as quickly as possible. No one FORCED you to walk through it.

I didn't see anything worthy of taking a picture of. Except for the coast guard helicopter and the smoke coming from the funnel during the fire.

We were on that cruise with 2 other families. All of us have been on Carnival cruises since then. If it was so awful and mentally life altering, I doubt any of us would have cruised again.

It was not pleasant, but it was nothing worse than you would experience going camping... these people are just looking for a pay day that they don't deserve.

Ambulance chasing lawyers can convince many people of what they "endured". Thanks for the accurate feedback.

I have no joy with the issue. I just illuminated the latest court actions involving the SS PoopyScoop. I get joy from all the folks jumping up and down feeling their beloved Carnival is getting slighted.

And there may not be photos as part of their compensation agreement from the cruise. Maybe a signed gag order.

are you...Ken Ham?? lol

Edited by gilboman

And if there was a pay out due to malfunction, and everyone else was in line to get theirs, I take it you'd sit out?

I would be in line.

If they offered me the same deal they gave the other cruisers, I would take it. But I sure as h-word wouldn't be going to court claiming all this BS trying to get paid while giving the slimy lawyer a third of my "winnings"!

If they offered me the same deal they gave the other cruisers, I would take it. But I sure as h-word wouldn't be going to court claiming all this BS trying to get paid while giving the slimy lawyer a third of my "winnings"!

Amen, it's what is really wrong with this country today.

The alternative is to sit back and get nothing. The laywer will still get paid.

Confused why is not looking good for Carnival? They knew this was coming. I think its looking real good for Carnival. The Triumph was voted its #1 ship for Jan and continues to sail full.

Yawn. Heard it all before.

Exactly, a story CNN can not let go. Its ok, let the bashers have their fun. Its been a while since they had some material to feed off of. :D

The alternative is to sit back and get nothing. The laywer will still get paid.

Really?! If no one sues how will they get paid?

BTW, the people on the cruise didn't "get nothing". They were compensated by Carnival quite generously as I recall without lawyers. Well maybe not everyone agrees - like lawyers - because IF NO ONE SUES THEY DONT GET PAID!