Flight Arrangements

SD_Traveler

If I may be permitted to rephrase, although Oceania reserved your Airline tickets when you chose to use the Cruise Lines' Air Arrangements, they won't purchase the actual ticket until you make your final payment on the Cruise.

If they purchased tickets earlier, and you exercised your right to cancel, they might be left owning some unwanted tickets to your embarkation port.

We paid in full approx. 4 months prior to the cruise and did not receive notice of the flights until 75 days prior. I was informed that unless you paid deviation for specific flights the notification on the flights would be approx. 75 days prior to the cruise and we were notified exactly at 75 days; good service!

We paid in full approx. 4 months prior to the cruise and did not receive notice of the flights until 75 days prior. I was informed that unless you paid deviation for specific flights the notification on the flights would be approx. 75 days prior to the cruise and we were notified exactly at 75 days; good service!

I paid in full 6 mos out, ( required for longer cruises), however, Oceania did not purchase the tickets till 60* days out, nor could I change or up-grade seats until that purchase was complete and no longer a reservation but a "paid Reservation"

AND yes the deviation is now $175pp whether, 1 way or round trip.

Finally, although you did not ask, If you buy the business class special fare it is only for the international leg , one way and not any domestic flight.

(* the day when cancellation was 100%)

Finally, although you did not ask, If you buy the business class special fare it is only for the international leg , one way and not any domestic flight.

One small change Dan, the quoted statement above is not necessarily true. In most cases if your domestic and international flights are both on the same US airline, you should get First Class domestic seats along with Business Class International seats.