Ruby Princess Interior Cabin Dolphin Deck

bcdcde

Your cabins are quite forward which some like better than others.

Happily, Dolphin Deck is between two passenger decks so your cabins should be quiet because there are no public areas above or below which is good.

LuLu

~~~

We were just in D114 on the Ruby which is a mini - the cabins across from us were the inside ones you mention. We loved the location - it was very quiet as it is about as forward as you can get so very few other passengers pass your cabin. This was actually an asset to us - mainly because in the past, when we've been midship, we've been disturbed by early risers or late partiers who would inconsiderately let their doors slam at all hours of the morning and night.

The additional motion by being so far forward was minimal but neither DH and I have ever been seasick so I don't know if this would be an issue for you.

If mobility is an issue, please keep in mind that the pools and the buffets are quite a long walk away. We liked it because we liked to fool ourselves into believing that we were walking off the extra calories that we had just consumed. Unfortunately, when we got home, our scales weren't fooled at all! :o

On the plus side, Princess Theatre is only a few decks below - I went to more events there during the day than I had on any previous sailings because it was so easy to jus pop on down and see what was going on.

We were in a forward obstructed view cabin on the Emerald Deck in December. In slight seas, you won't feel the motion. It's only if the seas are rough will you feel the motion.

The best thing about that location is being convenient to the things at the front of the ship. We appreciated being able to get to our cabin quickly after shows in the theater. We went to them after our second seating dinner. It's also convenient to go up to the spa pool.