Radiance Class Deck Seven Balconies

The overhang over the lifeboats should have no bearing unless you are planning on jumping off the ship. If that's the case I would suggest you go down to a lower deck, probably deck 4, and jump from there. I always feel that the higher you are the better the view(isn't that always the case?). On a Radiance class vessel I like to be on deck 9. There are rooms below you and above. Stayed on deck 10 once and there was noise above us coming from the Windjammer.

Elvis

• 3 weeks later...
ahhh I'm in 7542 next week on the Brilliance am I not going to be able to look down??
Hi have a question for you.

did you you have full partition on the balcony or any obstruction. I am in that cabin 7542 on brilliance. do you know if the partions on the balcony can be opened up as friends and I have three in a row booked. any thing you can tell me would be helpful. thanks so much

Hi have a question for you.

did you you have full partition on the balcony or any obstruction. I am in that cabin 7542 on brilliance. do you know if the partions on the balcony can be opened up as friends and I have three in a row booked. any thing you can tell me would be helpful. thanks so much

The cabin is Great!!! The balcony is huge 2X regular size with ZERO obstructions.

I will post pictures for you when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does this effect cabin 7660 or are we back far enough out of the way?

I'm not 100% sure but if you look at the deck plans the balcony on 7660 is far out like mine way, so I'm guessing you will also have a larger one.

These are only larger on deck 7 BTW.

• 4 years later...
Does this effect cabin 7660 or are we back far enough out of the way?

I'm curious about this particular cabin location as well. Has anyone sailed in cabin 7660 on the Brilliance? Are there lifeboats in the way? Can you look straight down to the water or is there an obstruction?

Michael, I don't think the Photobucket photos are showing for people, at least not for me.

That post was over 4 years ago. Plus he’s on the Adventure right now so he probably won’t see this for awhile.

That post was over 4 years ago. Plus he’s on the Adventure right now so he probably won’t see this for awhile.

Thanks Tim, missed that completely.

I'm curious about this particular cabin location as well. Has anyone sailed in cabin 7660 on the Brilliance? Are there lifeboats in the way? Can you look straight down to the water or is there an obstruction?

Haven’t been on the Brilliance, but the Radiance and Serenade have the extended balcony WITH obstruction for those cabins (52-70)[emoji106]

The balconies on deck seven WITH OUT obstruction are the hump or 14-46. The later having extended balconies with half dividers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Bmorecruiser021

Well I noticed on the deck plans the balconies "look" much larger on deck 7 forward of the forward stairs.

I suppose only time will tell if I'm going to be able to fish of the balcony or not. But that was my only reason to book a balcony...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The balconies on deck 7 forward are bigger than some. We were on deck 7, son and DIL were on deck 8 or 9, directly above us. Our balcony was larger. The funny thing is, our son and DIL treated us to this cruise and we got the larger balcony