Seaside Theatre

Just off Liberty today - just be aware that Carnival underutilizes the big screen. Evening movies were limited to only a couple of nights as they had a deck party on three nights. A couple of days they had kids movies and one day/night was non stop concerts. Every morning they broadcast the Today show. If you have been on Princess and are expecting that type of big screen entertainment, you will be disappointed.

Edited by mek

We loved the movies on the lido deck! You can get cozy blankets from the towel hut and free popcorn from the bar area and then sit back and enjoy a movie under the stars. We could hear it fine-we saw 3 different movies- all of which were on" my want to see" list. Perfect evening. We were on the freedom.

On the Liberty last October we actually watched our first movies in several cruises. We watched 2 movies during the day laying in the pool and 2 at night. Really relaxing. Cannot wait til September. Back on the Liberty and waiting to see what they will be showing.

We watched two movies in January on the Liberty. Really enjoyed it. One night it was chilly. I had on a sweatshirt, my robe, covered with a beach towel and still needed a blanket. I was quite a sight. Sound was perfect. Only irritation was people would come up on deck and stand around the viewers and talk. Rude!

When I last went on the Magic, they always showed the today show in the morning and the had an 80's movie night one night. I had no issues hearing anything, but then again it was like 8:30 at night and the lido was deserted except for like ten to twenty of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What are some of the more recent movies? Same movies throughout Carnival or specific for each ship?

We had Hunger Games and Pacific Rim in addition to some kiddie movies on Liberty last week.