Loved Mr. Santos,thinking of trying Nachi this time

SeaYa52

I believe Mr. Santos and Nachi Com are next to each other although we did not investigate on our previous visit. We loved Mr. Santos - but thought we might try Nachi Com this time? Has anyone tried both and prefer one over the other? I would appreciate your thoughts! :)

Most of the popular beach clubs are located along the same side of the island, so there should not be any big differences in sand/water quality -- the big differences are in amenities and admission policy.

Nachi limits attendance to 100 guests per day, is smaller, quieter (no music) and more relaxing than other clubs including Mr. Sanchos. If you want a nice, quiet, uncrowded All-Inclusive beach day (unlimited drinks, great 4-course lunch) and wonderful service it is the place for you.

If you want water toys, music, and a more lively atmosphere, then I would return to Mr. Sanchos.

My wife and I love Nachi but when cruising with my 20-something daughters they prefer Mr. Sanchos. Sooner or later we will cruise with grandchildren and will then probably head to Playa Mia or a pay-as-you-go beach like Paradise.

I believe Mr. Santos and Nachi Com are next to each other although we did not investigate on our previous visit. We loved Mr. Santos - but thought we might try Nachi Com this time? Has anyone tried both and prefer one over the other? I would appreciate your thoughts! :)

At least three threads debating this subject just on this page if you scroll down this forum. I know it is difficult with the search engine not working but this has been discussed several times.

Unfortunately the search engine is not working.....and I DID read through several pages looking for this answer....which is harder on am iphone than my regular computer. So sorry if my question offends you - but when a person asks for help - either offer help or just ignore the question. No reason to be snarky.

Unfortunately the search engine is not working.....and I DID read through several pages looking for this answer....which is harder on am iphone than my regular computer. So sorry if my question offends you - but when a person asks for help - either offer help or just ignore the question. No reason to be snarky.

Your question did not offend me and I apologize if you found my answer snarky. I said I realized the search engine wasn't working. I was just trying to answer the question by directing you to relevant threads which I felt were fairly close to hand and might give you the information you were looking for without having to wait as long. Here is a link to one of the threads with several reviews - hope that helps!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1515011

Edited by c-leg5

I have been to both. Nachi once, and Mr. Sancho's twice. I really enjoyed Sancho's much more than Nachi.

Maybe I caught Nachi on a bad day....But, I don't think I'll go there again. For myself Mr. Sancho's was just so much more fun.

Whichever you choose, have a great time!!

We have been to both-Nachi is nice but we preferred Mr. Sanchos. Food and service was great at both places-found the restrooms at Mr. S's nicer. We liked the livelier atmosphere of Mr. S -neither one was crowded about 35 to 50 people each. Went in late Jan/early Feb. on both trips.