Denali Park Hotel

hellokitty49

Too bad the search tool is still down. Budget Queen has recommended this place many many times.... as clean and budget friendly.

I've driven by it several times ... looks like a basic no frills kinda place but as long as its clean. And if I remember correctly it has a microwave and fridge which helps for snacks and light meals.

If you are a family with a kid or 2, you might want to look at some of the small cabins in Healy or Carlo Creek. Most have little kitchens. Look at the Denali Chamber of Commerce web site.

Too bad the search tool is still down. Budget Queen has recommended this place many many times.... as clean and budget friendly.

I've driven by it several times ... looks like a basic no frills kinda place but as long as its clean. And if I remember correctly it has a microwave and fridge which helps for snacks and light meals.

If you are a family with a kid or 2, you might want to look at some of the small cabins in Healy or Carlo Creek. Most have little kitchens. Look at the Denali Chamber of Commerce web site.

Google still works:

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29482860

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1894509

I've also driven by this hotel but have never stayed there. It is located north of the Denali National Park entrance in the Healy area and is basically across the Park's Highway from the Totem Inn. From the exterior it appears to be a very no-frills place in a "motel" style.

This hotel is located about ten or eleven miles north of the park entrance, so anyone staying there who has not rented a car will need to confirm transportation arrangements to and from the park.