Thinking of booking again before 1st cruise, advice please

Hi,

We are booked for next November , transatlantic on the Indy, our first cruise..we have heard that there may be an opportunity whilst on board to either book another cruise or register for 'future cruise credit' with OBC etc.

My question is, we have also been looking at cruises for 2015 ( couldn't resist :) ) on the new Anthem of The Seas which looks fabulous and are very tempted to book soon,but could we have any OBC, future cruise credit etc applied retrospectively to any booking after our November cruise ?. it seems a shame if we have to miss out as the cruise itself would be after the November cruise of course.

Many thanks for any input or advice.

No retrospective benefits..... the day you book is the deal you get.... it would be really worth your while to read the UK T&C very carefully.... the majority of info on these boards comes from the US where they have different rules regarding loss of deposit on cancellation etc. You may be lucky to experience a price drop before final payment but I doubt it very much bearing in mind the interest there already is in a ship that isn't built!

Thanks for the quick reply,

I thought that would be the case but was a bit greedy I suppose. Will give it some thought as it is very tempting. Seems we've caught the bug before even our first cruise :), great advice and info on here, thanks to all.

I'm in a dilemma.... there's a cruise I want to book for May 2015 with a Next Cruise Certificate I will get on board my cruise this June..... in the meantime the prices are creeping up..... so some benefit I get will be eroded..... :rolleyes: such problems.... lol

I'm in a dilemma.... there's a cruise I want to book for May 2015 with a Next Cruise Certificate I will get on board my cruise this June..... in the meantime the prices are creeping up..... so some benefit I get will be eroded..... :rolleyes: such problems.... lol

Linda, I'm surprised at you. Such an experienced cruiser without an NCC to your name? ;)

We had purchased three open bookings on our last cruise and kind of wish I hadn't I have 2 cabins booked through a TA and so far they have only applied 1 of my open bookings to it. Now I'm wanting to use the 3rd and 4th cruiser free and was told I can't use that and get my $100 OBC since it's considered an already booked cruise even though there is no date on it! My TA tried to get my 3rd and 4th guest free they said no to her since it's already booked but I'm seeing some people are getting it on previously booked cruises, so quite frustrated!

I don't know how to get my TA to try as hard as I would to save me $1200 I haven't used ones for years and now regretting that decision to as I can't do anything with RC on my own!

Edited by tidygirl

I'm with you...I've already booked 3 cruises and have yet to even go on my first!! :D Haha! I figure if I don't like the first one, I can always cancel the rest and get my money back.

I'm not waiting for the next cruise obc....I already missed out on one great room and price because of indecisiveness with my first booking, and the price went up $500!! :eek:

So, lesson learned. I'm locking in the rates now while I can! As they say "A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush"