Your favorite thing to do in Cozumel or Belize!

OceanLover404

OK, I haven't heard of Playa Palancar beach. Do you take a Taxi to it, and what is the cost per person, and the cost to use the beach?

Palancar is at the very SW tip of the island and is a $20 taxi ride each way for up to 4 people. No fee to use beach, they have a good reasonably priced restaurant and bar there. Quiet, no water toys to speak of, plenty of loungers and shade if you want.

I went to Belize in 2008 on the Valor had a woderful time. We did the cave tubbing lots of fun! Pretty long bus ride though. And the water was cold! We were late getting back to the ship as well. No time to look at anything at the peir!! Overall was a great day trip though! The mile walk through the rain forest was awesome! In cozumel we did the drive your own jeep, walk thru a cave and beach excursion it was not as great! The jeep part was cool, but the rest not so much, we wernt allowed in the water at all due to the tides and rough waters!:o

Nachi cocom only allows 100 people per day and half the the time has a lot less than that. We loved the quiet time, great food and endless drinks and great service. Mr sanchos down the beach was packed with people. will choose Nachi every time.

Loved the cooking class in Cozumel (we have also done the tequila tasting and the dune buggies, which were both good). The chef's and attendees were a riot. Cups were never empty, and, even though cooking your own food on vaca is not everyone's cup of tea, we had a blast. After we were able to use the beach, bar, buffet and other amenities at Playa Mia. The bus ride home was companionably rowdy:D

Who did you book this through? Sounds like it might be fun!

can you have a shopping and beach together in coz?:)

Lots of shopping by the piers and downtown, and the popular tourist beach clubs are only a 15 minute cab ride away -- my wife and DDs seem to always be able to do both. :o

We are going out on Liberty 3/29 also - we booked Mr. Sancho's for Coz... this will be my 5th time in Cozumel and I always snorkel there - going with my cousin this time so we are just chillin' on the beach.

Belize... that's been a hard one, since my cousin doesn't like to snorkel. (I did Shark Ray Alley & Caye Caulker last time - awesome!!! - through ecotours.

still not sure what we'll do in Belize this time!

My DH and I did the Cave Tubing and Zip Line tour with Carnival in Belize and had a blast. You have to walk a long way to the tubing site but I had so much fun on my first zip line experience that I now do at least one zip line on each cruise :D:D