vh guarantee

kenorus

How much smaller of a balcony. And can you tell them you want to change or is it to late.
4.5 ft instead of 6 ft for most side balconies. With a guarantee you take what you are given, but IMHO getting a VQ for a VH price is an excellent upgrade.

I'd be happy with that. I got that assignment from a VA so you have done ok. As mentioned you can't be picky with a guarantee. I got one to many sucky assignments on Princess so I always pick my cabin on Princess now.

We returned from a Eurodam cruise on March 16th. Had Cabin 10023 on the Panorama Deck. It was fine. Room is the same as all the other standard Verandahs. While a bid smaller, the deck area is adequate for two chairs a tiny table and two glasses of wine!

Water feature was never connected. May the water can drip out. We did not miss it. Beds great. The two stewards who serviced the Starboard side of this deck are very efficient. They are a bit shy, but got the cabin ship-shape in no time. Best HAL steward service bar none. Even better than our last Eurodam in a Neptune suite. You will enjoy!

:)

Water feature was never connected. May the water can drip out. We did not miss it.

It is totally useless and takes up too much space on the already tight desk area. We simply asked our steward to remove it from the room. They weren't too keen on it but changed their mind when I said I would put it out on the balcony ;)

On our first Cruise (ever) in 2008 we booked a V? and ended up with a VQ on the Eurodam and enjoyed it very much as it was close to where we wanted to be.

Our 2nd Cruise in 2013 we booked a VH on the NA and would have been happy to get a VQ but ended up accepting an upsell to an SA Neptune Suite.:)