NCL Star AFT Privacy Deck 10

Nitallica

Aloha folks ~ wondering for those who have stayed on Deck 10 in an aft-facing balcony, is there privacy on your deck? The Barong Spa is located directly above, and appears to look down below onto the cabin deck.

Mahalo :)

I actually have a room a deck 10 in the near future and I called NCL because the fitness room is directly above and it looked to be all glass. However , they assured me that they are full private and cannot see down below. When is your cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here's a photo of the Star stern. We were in a stern suite years ago and I don't remember interacting with those above us on the Star. On the Sun (wonderful 9076) we'd say good morning or good night to our above and below neighbors.

b714266b-7ec7-4590-ab03-fd908e7b0354_zpsda23f988.jpg

We've been on the Star several times and have her booked for the British Isles cruise next fall. Have a wonderful cruise.

We sailed the Star in 2010 in an aft balcony. The spa on deck 11 can look down on your balcony. I went to the spa to check it out myself. I could see down to a part of the balcony near the railing. I hope that helps you on your cruise. The Aft is the best catagory you can sail in. In my honest opinion.

There is plenty of room on the balcony to move the lounge chairs under the deck above. It is a great cabin and the balcony is awesome. If I remember correctly we were in cabin 10730. A great place for that morning cup of coffee or that afternoon drink.