Current Platinum/Diamond Onboard Gift

Montaname

We got these while on the Ecstasy recently

photo.jpg

Barry

Really hope we get these on our quickie Fascination cruise in June:) we've got two sets of tervis glasses...cooler bag...old tote bag..binoculars...and I think picture frame?....oh and the thermos too! Love these glasses!

• 2 weeks later...

HI All

On the Liberty 04/09 cruise it was the coffee mug with samples of coffee and tea! Only problem it is ceramic so some people were afraid of packing them. Mine made it hope just fine.

Hope this helps

pat

murrells inlet, sc

We just got off the Sunshine yesterday and our gift was the ceramic coffee cup with lid and free sample of tea - love it!! We got the tervis tumbler with lid on the November Fascination - love it also!

Taking two of our grandsons on the Fascination in June...if they are the tumblers...will give them to the boys!! We already have some and they will be excited to get something...I hope:D

Ceramic mug on the Splendor 5/12. VERY NICE. Only problem I have is that pack of coffee that is included. Can anyone tell me how to use it? :confused:

It seemed to be regular ground coffee. It is vacuum packed for freshness.

• 2 weeks later...

Valor 5/25 - 6/1 - We recieved two of the blue coffee mugs with lids and coffee included. We didn't like them (not coffee drinkers) so called down to pursers desk and asked if we could exchange them. She checked and said yes and to bring coffee mugs down to desk. We got two of the beach bags with coolers on the bottom. I now have 4 of those but that's ok because I gave a few away to friends.