Sailing on Different Classes of Ships

I wanted to know if I'm doing well in terms of sampling the Royal Caribbean classes of ships in terms of size and amenities.

My first cruise was on the Serenade(Radiance Class) my cruise last year was on the Navigator(Voyageur Class) and this year I'm on the Splendour Vision Class.

From here what class would you suggest I do next? Would the Oasis Class of ships be the one you would pick or jump up to the Quantum Class?

Thanks

I wanted to know if I'm doing well in terms of sampling the Royal Caribbean classes of ships in terms of size and amenities.

My first cruise was on the Serenade(Radiance Class) my cruise last year was on the Navigator(Voyageur Class) and this year I'm on the Splendour Vision Class.

From here what class would you suggest I do next? Would the Oasis Class of ships be the one you would pick or jump up to the Quantum Class?

Thanks

If your goal is to sample all the classes, then you should put Majesty (Sovereign class) on your list, as she is not long for the fleet.

If you would rather go bigger, then I'd try Oasis, as Freedom class is very similar to Voyager class.

If your goal is to sample all the classes, then you should put Majesty (Sovereign class) on your list, as she is not long for the fleet.

If you would rather go bigger, then I'd try Oasis, as Freedom class is very similar to Voyager class.

Is Majesty that much smaller than Vision class? We have only sailed on Vision but may want to go bigger next time. I was thinking of moving up to Radiance class if I can find the right itinerary. If not, should I try Voyager or Freedom next?

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Is Majesty that much smaller than Vision class? We have only sailed on Vision but may want to go bigger next time. I was thinking of moving up to Radiance class if I can find the right itinerary. If not, should I try Voyager or Freedom next?

Majesty is a little smaller ship but with more passengers than Vision of the Seas. Assuming they are both sailing full that is.

Majesty is a little smaller ship but with more passengers than Vision of the Seas. Assuming they are both sailing full that is.

Ah...so, Majesty might feel more crowded.

Hi,

I have cruised aboard all of the different classes of Royal Caribbean ships, including several ships that have been retired from the fleet. Of course, I will need to try the Quantum class. I would recommend the Freedom class (although these ships are similar to the Voyager class, they have some nice additional features) or the Oasis class (these ships are absolutely incredible). I honestly have enjoyed all of the 17 different Royal Caribbean ships that I have tried.

Chuck

Edited by seacruise9

Ah...so, Majesty might feel more crowded.

The Sovereigns still don't feel crowded to me, but they do feel rather smaller than Vision. The windows to the outside are smaller and less frequent and the overall layout is... cozier, maybe. More closed off from the world and inwardly directed. It's more different than one would think. So, yeah... Catch the Majesty while you can. It's a kind of ship that Royal doesn't have anymore.

Edited by hellsop