This Seems a Good Deal

Ex Singapore February 2015, Celebrity Century 14 night cruise including 2 nights Bangkok, return flights Sydney/Singapore, 1 night pre-cruise hotel accommodation in Singapore all for only $1499 inside/$1699 outside.

Ex Singapore February 2015, Celebrity Century 14 night cruise including 2 nights Bangkok, return flights Sydney/Singapore, 1 night pre-cruise hotel accommodation in Singapore all for only $1499 inside/$1699 outside.

It is a good deal.:D

I cannot find this offer only for the cruise itself

can you tell me the dates thanks:)

There are 2 departures ex Singapore in Feb

08-Feb-2015 Asia14 Nights Century, Burma & Malaysia ex Singapore Return

22-Feb-2015 Asia14 Nights Century, Singapore Interlude ex Singapore Return

The first has 2 overnights in Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar (Burma). I guess to do Angkor Wat.

The other has 2 overnights in Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Thailand.I guess you would have to stay 2 nights in Bangkok as its a long way from the port to the City.

Looks like , unless you stay on the ship , there could be some really great and perhaps expensive overnight tours.

Looks like the Fly/Cruise prices have risen now to $1799 inside and $2179 outside - that's according to the 1st site I found on Google ;)

Same cruise but without the Fly included is $1449.74 inside and $1929.35 outside

Did anyone actually get it at the old price?

Edited by Bodogbodog

Hi everyone ,

the price has increased today ,had been going to book but had decided to wait till I researched the ship and the ports ,their excuse is that it has proven very popular so they have increased the prices. I am not happy as the deposit is $1000 each.:mad:

Cheers Deb

Wow if it's the site I am looking at, depart 22.2.15 then they are now up to $2700 p.p. :mad:

its a different cruise, this one goes on the 21/2/15 and a starting price of $1599

Hi everyone ,

the price has increased today ,had been going to book but had decided to wait till I researched the ship and the ports ,their excuse is that it has proven very popular so they have increased the prices. I am not happy as the deposit is $1000 each.:mad:

Cheers Deb

Sorry to hear Deb! I don't research anything until I've booked :D makes my slackness feel justified now! ;)

Wasn't going to do anything until next year, but came across a NZ cruise on Celebrity Solstice that I could not pass up.

12 nights ex Auckland to Sydney in a Verandah cabin (1A on the hump) - with free passage for up to 2 extra pax (viz kids).

This deal can be combined with their Pick your Perk deal. Booked 2 adults plus granddaughter + free Classic Beverage pac (worth $88/day) for $4k. This includes all taxes and pre paid Crew Wages Supplement (tips)

This cruise is during the two weeks leading up to Christmas so is basically in School Holidays. Also sourced some great airfares .. so absolutely no brainer

Might also take Grandson if his parents stop procrastinating :confused:

cheers

Edited by Flipper133

It's still there and entry level is $1599 including airfares to/from Singapore

It's great to find a Luxury Vietnam & Thailand - Fly/Stay/Cruise at such a price

The agent offering it seems to have a number of other fly/cruise deals on offer as well

Edited by Bodogbodog

It's still there and entry level is $1599 including airfares to/from Singapore

It's great to find a Luxury Vietnam & Thailand - Fly/Stay/Cruise at such a price

The agent offering it seems to have a number of other fly/cruise deals on offer as well

What search criteria did you use to google Bodogx2? :)

What search criteria did you use to google Bodogx2? :)

Don't want to break the forum rules - but you'll kick yourself when you realise it's probably one of the 1st cruises you'd find and it's right before your eyes

It's great to find a Luxury Vietnam & Thailand - Fly/Stay/Cruise at such a good price

Edited by Bodogbodog

Wasn't going to do anything until next year, but came across a NZ cruise on Celebrity Solstice that I could not pass up.

12 nights ex Auckland to Sydney in a Verandah cabin (1A on the hump) - with free passage for up to 2 extra pax (viz kids).

This deal can be combined with their Pick your Perk deal. Booked 2 adults plus granddaughter + free Classic Beverage pac (worth $88/day) for $4k. This includes all taxes and pre paid Crew Wages Supplement (tips)

This cruise is during the two weeks leading up to Christmas so is basically in School Holidays. Also sourced some great airfares .. so absolutely no brainer

Might also take Grandson if his parents stop procrastinating :confused:

cheers

Another great deal, well done. Let me know if the grandson can't go, i have a replacement in mind.:p

It was a bargain as it included the flights,accommodation and the cruise , and we splurged on a balcony cabin .:)

It's still up there on their www site at the moment - I'm sorely tempted but just wondering what condition the Century will be in as it's leaving the fleet pretty soon after!

So did you get it for $2429 for Concierge Class then?

February will roll around very quickly!

Edited by Bodogbodog

It's still up there on their www site at the moment - I'm sorely tempted but just wondering what condition the Century will be in as it's leaving the fleet pretty soon after!

So did you get it for $2429 for Concierge Class then?

February will roll around very quickly!

We ended up with a balcony Guarantee(happy with that:) ) ,with 3 nights accommodation in Singapore, so total was $2249,still a bargain in my books.The flights have gone up by $40 on the return flight but as I signed up for their mailing list and they sent out a $50 voucher so I used that to offset the increase. :)

Deb - Thanks for clarifying - so is a Balcony Gty a different category than Concierge class? I can't see that option listed on their site listing

Looks like you took up a couple of extra nights accommodation over the package inclusion

Great tip on the mailing list voucher - it all counts!