Organizing Accessories at Home

Yesterday, after work, Walt and I headed to the big city of Knoxville to pick up his new suit. As we were driving he realized that he forgot his sunglasses again. So, half joking, I asked if he wanted me to make him a sunglasses frame hanger like I did for my accessory wall and I hang it by the door to the breezeway. I about passed out when he said yes. So, Walt will be be getting a mini accessory wall in the kitchen. :)

Lisa

Yesterday, after work, Walt and I headed to the big city of Knoxville to pick up his new suit. As we were driving he realized that he forgot his sunglasses again. So, half joking, I asked if he wanted me to make him a sunglasses frame hanger like I did for my accessory wall and I hang it by the door to the breezeway. I about passed out when he said yes. So, Walt will be be getting a mini accessory wall in the kitchen. :)

Lisa

Haha! I love it!

I love it Lisa.

Tom has a shelf with hooks and a drawer that is above our watercooler by the back door that has all of his lincedentals on it so he doesn't forget things but once in a while he will leave the house and go a couple of blocks and have to come back because he forgot the most important thing. His Wallet!!

Well back to sewing. I finished the car seat covers yesterday. They turned out pretty good considering I didn't have a pattern. I will try to post pictures later when I get them taken.

Have a great day,

Gerry

• 5 months later...
I finally found this thread again and reread and looked at the pictures. Lisa you are soooo creative and I agree with the others....side business is calling your name! I love looking at your pictures as it gives me ideas to think about. I also tried to "friend" you on FB.

Thanks! If I had more time I would do this as a side business. But work and rowing take up a bunch of my time. :)

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi Lisa!

Just saw this thread for the first time. Cute idea for displaying your accessories!

We are here in NY, boarding QM 2 for England tomorrow. I bought a few scarves today from some outside vendors and thought of you because of a long ago post of yours about accessorizing with scarves and belts. I don't normally wear scarves, but need to add them to make more outfits on my cruises...lol

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Hi Lisa!

Just saw this thread for the first time. Cute idea for displaying your accessories!

We are here in NY, boarding QM 2 for England tomorrow. I bought a few scarves today from some outside vendors and thought of you because of a long ago post of yours about accessorizing with scarves and belts. I don't normally wear scarves, but need to add them to make more outfits on my cruises...lol

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Have a wonderful time on your cruise Deb!

Lisa

Just read the entire thread and posts , really neat ideas , looks great. Just wish I had the space to do this , I have two spare rooms (guest rooms, sewing room, ) upstairs but both closets are full of crafting stuff, and the stuff my son left ( for storage) when he moved out, so hopefully he will be able to move some of the stuff out, then I can try to do your project also. You did a great job.

Cori