custom tshirts for groups....recommendations / suggestions

Kajunswty

looking to have someone screen print tshirts for our group sailing on the dream 6/15. (18 cabins so far) i want each person / family to be able to purchase their own shirts. in other words no group order type companies. also, i'd like to have the price per shirt around $20

any suggestions of who to use or not would be appreciated

thanks!!

We used CafePress for our Mariner cruise. I still wear that shirt around the house and it hasn't faded after nearly 10 years. Soft cotton and great selection of sizes. Prices might be higher than $20, but at least the shirt will last for more than one wash.

Personally, I use zazzle.com . You can create the graphic and save it. The others can then buy that design themselves. What I like is each person gets to pick the quality of the shirt. I always order the really nice thick quality shirts. But people who would only wear the shirt for the cruise might want to buy the cheaper thinner ones.

I have also used Cafe Press for group cruises in the past. It's nice because you upload the art and then select a wide variety of clothing articles that the art can be imprinted on. That way, some can get a t-shirt; some can get a sweatshirt; some get a v-neck t-shirt; some get a polo. It's a really nice way to give folks lots of options. You can also all get the same t-shirt.

ENJOY!

update...i've created & ordered the shirts. ended up going with vistaprint. couldn't beat the price & they have a groupon special going on right now to boot!

basic white tshirt was $12.75 with printing on both sides. this one is my daughters, it was alittle more because its a "womens" instead of unisex

SO excited about these shirts. now i just need to come up with another design for the first leg of the back to back. these are for the 2nd sailing

788627264_tshirtlogo.jpg.c3838e1afa8aba90a957227b2211b087.jpg

1306756234_breshirtfront.jpg.e7b97940170441f3554a0b15a9380578.jpg

77518602_breshirtback.jpg.563e43235c33a71f64972579471d05cf.jpg