Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I have been following the norwegianescape hashtag on Instagram since yesterday and I'm really fascinated by how many fashion/beauty bloggers NCL invited ... the amount of selfies in that hashtag was astounding yesterday.

Thanks for posting the good ones here FreestyleNovice, all the food pics look amazing!

Please do, especially the balcony. I'm hoping the 78 sq. ft. size listed on the NCL web site is an error, and its more like Escape's sister ships, BA & GA at 250 sq. ft. Thanks in advance;)

OMG!

I'll also be in 12306 in 2016. ANY pictures of the room and balcony would make my day...everyday until I sail.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

I have been following the norwegianescape hashtag on Instagram since yesterday and I'm really fascinated by how many fashion/beauty bloggers NCL invited ... the amount of selfies in that hashtag was astounding yesterday.

Thanks for posting the good ones here FreestyleNovice, all the food pics look amazing!

My pleasure.

Yup, quite amazing and I am having doubts if it will generate any real publicity for NCL. Perhaps NCL liked the idea of having some well dressed handsome girls around for free. :)