Royal Replenish/bottled water?

I am trying to decide whether to purchase the Royal Replenish package. It is my understanding that bottled water is included in this package. The only bottled water I have seen for purchase on cruise ships are the HUGE bottles (over 1 liter I assume) that the crew tries to sell prior to debarking in ports. Can you get standard 16 or 20oz bottles of water at any bar or are the XL bottles the only option? I personally do not want to lug around a huge bottle of water while in port or even around the ship. I usually carry on a few bottles of water myself, so I've never looked into getting any onboard.

I understand that this package also includes sodas, fresh OJ, and "mocktails." Are there any specific "exclusions" I should be aware of? And do all ships offer fresh OJ at breakfast? I think I have always seen it on the ships I've been on, but will be on Radiance for the 1st time later this year.

Thanks for your help.

The bottles that you will get at the bars and as you leave the ship are about 16-20 onces. I can't remember for shure as I never looked at the label for the number. But it won't be the giant bottles.

There are not really any exclusions in drinks that I can think of. If it can be made without alcohol it is typically covered. I don't know if Radiance has OJ but if it does it will be covered. The specialty coffees at Lattitudes will be covered also.

I have a question about the price of Royal Replenish package in €.. The price in $ is 20 per day, what about in €? Is it 20€ or it is around 15€ if we convert dollars to euros? :p

The price in Euros would be based on the exchange rate. This is from a Q&A on a UK document with regard to GBP:

Q. How much is this in pounds?

A. At the current rate of exchange today (11th Nov 2013 £1 = $1.59) these prices would equate to approximately £12.50p/£25/£34/£40.50p. Please note, the above prices are subject to change, as is the rate of exchange used. They should only be used as an example based on the above date. Package

details and pricing is subject to change at any time.

the "fresh squeezed " oj is included, as the OJ is usually from concentrate in MDR and Buffet.

The stuff that they were passing off for the "regular" OJ on Allure didn't taste anything like OJ to me at all. It was gross. If I had not had the drink package with the fresh squeezed OJ included I would still not have touched the other stuff. I love OJ. The fresh squeezed OJ alone made the package worth it to me. And on Allure/Oasis it is available all day long in the Vitality Spa.

Edited by Ocean Boy