Infinity

HighlandGirlEB

We sail on the Infinity in June, Ive never sailed on celebrity before. We did the Navigator of the Seas last summer.

Before we sailed I looked at lots of videos and photos of the ship and felt like i knew the ship before we sailed :)

However I am finding it hard to find good quality pics and videos of the infinity. Is it less popular than the other celebrity ships?

So I was wondering if any one had any holiday snaps please? We are in an inside cabin so interested in seeing pics of those. Also does any one know if there is a curtain that you can draw between the sleeping area and the rest of the cabin like on the Navigator of the Seas ? I am traveling with my son so having the extra privacy with out having to shut yourself in the bathroom all the time would be nice.

Also any pics of the buffet areas and out door eating areas, MDR , pools, etc well in fact anything would be great :)

Thank you x

Look for pictures of Millenium, Constellation, or Summit. They are also M class ships. Infinity has the same layout. The variations are in color scheme. The cabins are almost identical. On M class ships cabins are well thought out. Lots of good storage space. bathrooms are roomy for a cruise ship. Of course, there are variations in things like entertainment and staff. Food can vary. Different people cooking and serving. I liked Select Dining on the Infinity. I have also sailed on other M class ships...Millenium twice and Summit once. Very nice. Although I like the larger S class ships, I prefer the M class because it has less walking. Enjoy your cruise.

We sail on the Infinity in June, Ive never sailed on celebrity before. We did the Navigator of the Seas last summer.

Before we sailed I looked at lots of videos and photos of the ship and felt like i knew the ship before we sailed :)

However I am finding it hard to find good quality pics and videos of the infinity. Is it less popular than the other celebrity ships?

So I was wondering if any one had any holiday snaps please? We are in an inside cabin so interested in seeing pics of those. Also does any one know if there is a curtain that you can draw between the sleeping area and the rest of the cabin like on the Navigator of the Seas ? I am traveling with my son so having the extra privacy with out having to shut yourself in the bathroom all the time would be nice.

Also any pics of the buffet areas and out door eating areas, MDR , pools, etc well in fact anything would be great :)

Thank you x

Hi, welcome to Celebrity:).....not sure if you have used the search

feature before but I just did and alot of Infinity threads popped up.

Here is a link to one of the threads and if you click on it you will see

lots of pictures. It is a cruise from last year to the Panama Canal but

there are 16 sets of pictures....LOTS to look at......each set seems

to have 100's of photos.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/abettera-photos/collections/72157633289556521/

As for your cabin question. I have booked insides before, although I

sail solo, I don't ever recall seeing a divider. They will separate your

beds though.