Haven Lounge question

Cruisegirl2004

Are drinks free in the Haven Lounge...I didn't think so, but my Mom says they are...it lists it as complimentary under price on the NCL website.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No...

Some categories get bottles of liquor in their cabins. Maybe she was thinking of this?

They do have complimentary tea, coffee, etc.

The Haven lounge on Epic hosts the Captains party. One night you can get free wine and rum punch with some munchies to eat. At one time the Epic Lounge used to have 2 for 1 drinks from 5 to 7. But I don't think that exists anymore :(

On Epic you can also get free drinks during the sail away party at Posh and Latitudes party.

Edited by david_sobe

Last week on Breakaway the Captain's Party was in the Haven with punch and wine brought around. You could go to the bar or let the server know you wanted something else.

The Latitudes party was wine and cheese in the jazz club - we didn't go so don't have any other info on that.

Yes they accept soda cards, Every time I went to my room I would stop for one but please note if you are a late nighter get your soda some place else as they will be closed

Thank you for this information.

Does anyone know what time the lounge closes. I thought it would be a great place to go have a drink prior to dinner and again coming back the end of the evening.

Thanks so much!

Is it also correct that the lounge is open on embarkation day?

I would LOVE to go there and get my stickers for our UBP that we all have instead of waiting on the LOOOONNNNGGG lines like we did last year in the Atrium.

Is it also correct that the lounge is open on embarkation day?

I would LOVE to go there and get my stickers for our UBP that we all have instead of waiting on the LOOOONNNNGGG lines like we did last year in the Atrium.

You are on the BA - correct? They normally try to close at 10:00pm but will stay open later if there are people there ordering drinks. This is what I was told and saw last week. The pool area was generally empty and my son and I would swim in there a couple nights around 9:30. Even on fireworks night we were swimming in there and could see the fireworks from there.

The thing to note is the crew often has things planned - e.g. they could go to the spa one of the nights starting at 10 pm so if people are in the bar area late ordering drinks that cuts into their free time.

It was open last week when we got on which was around 11:10 a.m.

You are on the BA - correct? They normally try to close at 10:00pm but will stay open later if there are people there ordering drinks. This is what I was told and saw last week. The pool area was generally empty and my son and I would swim in there a couple nights around 9:30. Even on fireworks night we were swimming in there and could see the fireworks from there.

The thing to note is the crew often has things planned - e.g. they could go to the spa one of the nights starting at 10 pm so if people are in the bar area late ordering drinks that cuts into their free time.

It was open last week when we got on which was around 11:10 a.m.

Correct, Breakaway, thank you.

I'll just have to drink somewhere else after 10 pm :)

Thanks.

We had a pre-dinner at the Haven bar every night - say hi to Jelyrose! But the bar was usually closed by the time we made our easy through there at 10 or later in the evening.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes, Jelyrose was working last week as was Roweena. Both sweethearts - a little quiet at first but once you get to know them they are quite sweet.

Mid-day a couple of the guys seemed to be working - must be break time for the normal ladies.