coffee on Oasis

We have been away from RCCL for 2 years, but have been sailing on Princess. I have become a coffee lover in the last couple of years - thinking of getting the drink package - I know Starbucks is on the Oasis - but not a lover of their coffee. It mentions premium coffee - where is this available? Is it brewed coffee, or the syrup coffee served in the MDR? Is it just referring to lattes, cappuccinos and expressos?

We have been away from RCCL for 2 years, but have been sailing on Princess. I have become a coffee lover in the last couple of years - thinking of getting the drink package - I know Starbucks is on the Oasis - but not a lover of their coffee. It mentions premium coffee - where is this available? Is it brewed coffee, or the syrup coffee served in the MDR? Is it just referring to lattes, cappuccinos and expressos?

The Replenish and Ultimate drink packages on Oasis would include specialty coffees from the Cafe Promenade bar.

Espresso, Cappuccino, latte, mocha, and chai latte in the Cafe Promenade. Some of those are also available in the Vitality Spa.

RCI doesn't use "syrup"....but I don't care for the coffee in the WJ...very strong and bitter. However, I found the dining room and room service coffee to be much better. not a fan of Starbucks AT ALL. Regular coffee anywhere on the ship is included in your fare. It's just the lattes, cppuccinos, etc...that are extra.

cb at sea... thank you for answering my question..... so they don't use the syrup coffee - great to know cause the syrup coffee tastes like (what I think) mud sludge would be like.

Princess uses syrup for their coffee but you can buy a coffee package and go to the coffee bar for brewed from beans coffee.

cb at sea... thank you for answering my question..... so they don't use the syrup coffee - great to know cause the syrup coffee tastes like (what I think) mud sludge would be like.

Princess uses syrup for their coffee but you can buy a coffee package and go to the coffee bar for brewed from beans coffee.

They may not use syrup coffee but that does not mean that it doesn't taste like mud sludge anyway.;)