Check out the webcam at Meyer Werft

Date is correct on the German version.

Interesting how fast they are... but once the major blocks are in place there is still lot to do in a cruise ship.

I would like to be able to push the cam further to its right to be able to see Anthem :D

Does anyone have any insightse, e.g. pics, there ?

Smog: I assume that the webcam is not compareable to a high res cam and therefore it may look like smog. Plus along heavy construction there is always dust in combination with smog created by steel work ... but as German health regulations are pretty big, I would not worry too much.

The ship looks REAL !!! It looks like they finished installing all of the superstructure over the past two weeks. (BTW, even thought the date says 3/17 it is actually from today (as seen on the german site))

http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/werft/das_unternehmen/webcam/webcam.jsp

Steve

Here is a picture I found on the Shipmate appImageUploadedByForums1396276507.372812.jpg.b265cedb4816a95d6741acae52b4e720.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Date is correct on the German version.

Interesting how fast they are... but once the major blocks are in place there is still lot to do in a cruise ship.

I would like to be able to push the cam further to its right to be able to see Anthem :D

Does anyone have any insightse, e.g. pics, there ?

Smog: I assume that the webcam is not compareable to a high res cam and therefore it may look like smog. Plus along heavy construction there is always dust in combination with smog created by steel work ... but as German health regulations are pretty big, I would not worry too much.

Check out the thread Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House! for plenty of pictures of the Quantum-class ships' builds!! The latest view of the Anthem manages to show up in some photos taken from the visitor center at Meyer Werft during the weekend.

Edited by Lloyd555