Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Marie I'm putting my money on you! Am certain you will be the prettiest lady at the Derby!!!!! Love that yellow hat and purse and I'm not a fan of yellow. You will absolutely rock that whole outfit, just as you do everything you wear!!!

Here's what I wore at our Sr.Sr. Prom at our American Legion! Hard to see most of the gown, but it's sheer in the middle with the white décor cascading down. I LOVE this gown & have had for 10 yrs. Wore it for our 25th. Anniversary cruise to Alaska. Had a great time at the "Prom" & danced to all the "oldies but goodies" !

144_zpscivjeyfh.jpg

Here's what I wore at our Sr.Sr. Prom at our American Legion! Hard to see most of the gown, but it's sheer in the middle with the white décor cascading down. I LOVE this gown & have had for 10 yrs. Wore it for our 25th. Anniversary cruise to Alaska. Had a great time at the "Prom" & danced to all the "oldies but goodies" !

144_zpscivjeyfh.jpg

Gorgeous couple and picture! I love it! You and I have a lot in common; we go out of our way to dress for the occasion.

Hugs

Marie

Judy,

You both look fabulous & so happy! Such a nice picture! I have a few dresses I can't part with either, they all still look great as does yours!

Marie, Love the outfit you chose! I've been seeing alot of the "bandage dress" these days.Very flattering!:)

Michelle

144_zpscivjeyfh.jpg

You both look wonderful. I just love the long gloves.

Hi all !

Here is the dress I wore during my latest cruise in the Carribean abord the Costa Luminosa.

I found it on my pre-cruise shopping spree in Sawgrass Mills. This is Tadashi Shoji, and it was a great bargain that I found at Neiman Marcus last call, I was so happy !! :)

1428324202-HSP5GIlU5RLKimT.jpg

Hi all !

Here is the dress I wore during my latest cruise in the Carribean abord the Costa Luminosa.

I found it on my pre-cruise shopping spree in Sawgrass Mills. This is Tadashi Shoji, and it was a great bargain that I found at Neiman Marcus last call, I was so happy !! :)

Love the dress! You look amazing! I'm partial to Tadashi also [emoji3]

Hi all !

Very pretty dress ! You look great !

Hi everyone you all look beautiful in your dresses! I just purchased this Tadashi for our upcoming Oasis cruise. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. I wanted something a little extra special, but now I'm worried that this is too over the top! Too bridal? What do you think?

1429109736308.jpg.bee82f4f8bfef8a07a3a3cfd8f278d11.jpg

Hi everyone you all look beautiful in your dresses! I just purchased this Tadashi for our upcoming Oasis cruise. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. I wanted something a little extra special, but now I'm worried that this is too over the top! Too bridal? What do you think?

I don't think it is too bridal. In fact I think it is fabulous and you are going to look marvelous in it!

Congrats on 10 years!

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

Beautiful dress. Just right.

Love the dress! You look amazing! I'm partial to Tadashi also [emoji3]

Thanks a lot !! Tadashi is not a well known designer in France, I discovered him through the amazing pictures of Marie wearing her stunning dresses , and I absolutely loved his style. So when I came in the US a few weeks ago, and I founf this jewel, I did not hesitate one second !