Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

We are cruising on RCCL Independence of the Seas. On non-formal nights, can my 15 year old son wear a button-down shirt and bermuda shorts with loafers? He does have one pair of dress pants, and I am trying to decide if he needs more dressy clothes. We plan for he and my husband to rent tuxedos for formal night. My daughter and I picked up a bunch of dresses and sandles this summer for us to wear.

Royal says no shorts in the MDR. Do they always enforce it? No but be prepared for him to change if they decide to enforce it.

• 1 month later...
Hello Ladies! Where is everyone with their lovely dresses these days??

We just returned from our cruise and thought I'd share.....

Hope you're here Marie;)

Michelle:)

Awww... The gown and dress looks beautiful on you than on me. Thank you for posting the pictures.

We are in Las Vegas again for a friend BD. We will be back here again in two weeks with Iheartbda and her husband.

I still not upload our cruise pictures [emoji16]. I have been busy and trying to spend as much time as possible with my grandson. Our next cruise is six months long [emoji16].

Take care

Marie

Awww... The gown and dress looks beautiful on you than on me. Thank you for posting the pictures.

We are in Las Vegas again for a friend BD. We will be back here again in two weeks with Iheartbda and her husband.

I still not upload our cruise pictures [emoji16]. I have been busy and trying to spend as much time as possible with my grandson. Our next cruise is six months long [emoji16].

Take care

Marie

Oh have fun! Grandkids are precious as I know all too well! It was a pleasure to post the pics as it also was to wear the beautiful dresses[emoji3]

Take care

Marie

Marie,

Enjoy your grandson. The pictures can wait. Every day that you get to share with your grandson is a joy. Time go by so fast, and they grow up all too fast.

Don't sell yourself short, you always look fabulous! I felt pretty sure the green and black gown had to be ones of yours.;) Thank you for helping all the ladies look so great.:)

Slowly getting things together, busy, busy with some things right now.

Marie

Hi all,

I just love looking through this thread at all the lovely fashion that everyone has brought.

I have just purchased the below for my upcoming cruise on Queen Elizabeth.

It is the first time I have ordered anything online so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

Chez

1457883107_Dressforcruise.jpg.26e0a10c6b1e247d56ba8bbdc902c043.jpg

The dress looks lovely! I hope it works out for you!:)

Michelle

Hi all,

I just love looking through this thread at all the lovely fashion that everyone has brought.

It is the first time I have ordered anything online so my fingers and toes are all crossed.

Chez

Hi all,

Chez

What a beautiful dress!

Hi all,

Chez

Beautiful!