Check your booking invoices

Just did an online booking in a JS, and when I checked the invoice, the system charged me the GS gratuity rate. C&A got it corrected, but it took about 15 minutes between them and another department to get it fixed.

Their system since the "upgrade" last year has been pretty screwed up. There is 1 reservation that we have that is paid in full.

If I log on to do something in there it puts a balance back onto the booking and I have to call Resolutions to get it fixed.

Hopefully I am done looking at it.:)

Here's something that, in 18 years of cruising, has never happened to us before..........

Called C&A yesterday evening to inquire once again about our e-docs and was told that we have a balance owed on both of our upcoming cruises.:eek: We owed $11.20 for the 4/18 cruise and $9.10 for the 5/03 cruise.:confused: WHAT!!?? I just paid off our BofA credit card on 3/25 and the amounts on the statement matched up to the amounts on the RCI invoices.

We booked both cruises in April of 2012 and gratuities were $11.65pp per day back then and that is what is shown on our final invoice dated 2/12/2014 from RCI which was received prior to final payment. Gratuities changed on March 1, 2013 to $12.00pp per day but nobody updated our invoice.:rolleyes: We would have gladly paid the difference.

Thankfully I had a wonderful C&A agent, Matthew, that went over and above to find out what these amounts were from. He was able to get the charges removed going through Resolutions.

Just checked and our e-docs have been released from debt and have been issued!!!:D

Edited by cruisenfever

Here's something that, in 18 years of cruising, has never happened to us before..........

Called C&A yesterday evening to inquire once again about our e-docs and was told that we have a balance owed on both of our upcoming cruises.:eek: We owed $11.20 for the 4/18 cruise and $9.10 for the 5/03 cruise.:confused: WHAT!!?? I just paid off our BofA credit card on 3/25 and the amounts on the statement matched up to the amounts on the RCI invoices.

We booked both cruises in April of 2012 and gratuities were $11.65pp per day back then and that is what is shown on our final invoice dated 2/12/2014 from RCI which was received prior to final payment. Gratuities changed on March 1, 2013 to $12.00pp per day but nobody updated our invoice.:rolleyes: We would have gladly paid the difference.

Thankfully I had a wonderful C&A agent, Matthew, that went over and above to find out what these amounts were from. He was able to get the charges removed going through Resolutions.

Just checked and our e-docs have been released from debt and have been issued!!!:D

Now that's weird.

That happened to us on every cruise we had booked that sailed after the change. Eventually, they all zeroed out, but we never had our docs held up because of it. Sounds like they unfixed the fix:eek:

Maybe if RCL's computers could float they'd have a clue how to work them:D

Same happened to us today. I had paid in full several months ago, tried to print the set sail passes but couldn't. I phoned to find out why and they said I still owed $9000!! The lovely lady said she couldn't work out why the price had increased so dramatically since we booked and paid. After many minutes on hold they sorted it out and the explanation was "something weird in the computer system". Meant several minutes of panic for us thinking we would have to cancel.

Sent from my iPad using Forums