Nighttime Shot Of Solstice Pool Deck Docked in Circular Quay

Beautiful pictures of the pools at night. Only downside is it reminds me of one complaint about Celebrity and many cruise lines - the pools all close at 8-9 PM! We'd love to be enjoying a moonlight swim in one of those beautiful pools. They're available late at night on RCI, unfortunately not on X. :(

Opera House the night before departure. The views while we were docked in Sydney were unparalleled. Such a prime location in Circular Quay.

Wow, unparalleled indeed. Thanks for sharing. If that were my shot I'd probably have it printed on canvas at about 24x36 and have it on a wall!

These pictures bring back a lot of good memories of our Australia/New Zealand cruise. Still can't believe I actually climbed to the top of the bridge.

Quite a climb! I had a hard time deciding whether to spend $600 for me and my wife to do it. Now that you mention it I was just playing around with this photo I took that relates:

IMG_4368_zpsbb74d094.jpg

Thanks for the photos. We were on the Century on 2011 on a Honolulu to Sydney cruise, and if I had to choose my all time favorite cruise that would be the one. Loved Sydney. We stayed there for a week following the cruise in a hotel in the Circular Quay area. We are scheduled for the San Francisco to Sydney cruise on the Century in September 2014, and am so looking forward to returning to Sydney in particular (staying at the same hotel) and Australia in general.

Beautiful photos! Makes me want to do that part of the world even more! Those nighttime shots are amazing, thank you for sharing!

Greengrunt, I have a very close cyber friend who lives in Burnie - I've bought some of her custom knitting - hope to visit one day. Wave to my friend Jeannie-Maree!!!!