Cruise to nowhere questions

kmc86

There is not priority boarding for anyone except suites and any VIP's. Priority check in is available for all Latitudes guests. Cagney's will be available for lunch and breakfast.

Edited by rvsullivan

First time doing CTN....do they still do priority boarding for platinum and concierge...also cagneys for lunch and breakfast for suites?

You will get a priority security line & check-in, and a low boarding #. (I personally do consider that priority boarding) :D I think we got #3 last time, but gold/plat who arrived earlier than us got 1 and 2. A suite doesn't get a # you just check in and then go to the lounge and you'll be the first ones to board.

As someone else said, yes, lunch and then brkfst at Cagney's for suites.

Edited by mizlorinj

Which ship are you looking at? The shows will differ by ship. When we sailed on the Breakaway, Rock of Ages was available both nights but I don't believe Burn the Floor was showing at all.

As someone else mentioned, there is no room service on a C2N, but you will still receive priority boarding and Cagney's (or Haven Restaurant) for breakfast / lunch if you book in a suite.

CTN on the Gem. When we did a two night CTN recently on BA we were able to see ROA and second city. Curious about the one night on the Gem

Safe sailing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

CTN on the Gem. When we did a two night CTN recently on BA we were able to see ROA and second city. Curious about the one night on the Gem

Safe sailing

Did the Gem 1 nighter a few months ago and there was a show in the theater at 7 and then a comedian at 9. You won't need reservations for shows on the Gem. Lots of other entertainment around the ship too.

I liked the BA 2 nighter!!

Which ship are you looking at? The shows will differ by ship. When we sailed on the Breakaway, Rock of Ages was available both nights but I don't believe Burn the Floor was showing at all.

As someone else mentioned, there is no room service on a C2N, but you will still receive priority boarding and Cagney's (or Haven Restaurant) for breakfast / lunch if you book in a suite.

That is incorrect about not having room service, if you have a suite just call your butler and they will bring you room service.

That is incorrect about not having room service, if you have a suite just call your butler and they will bring you room service.

Not true - at least not on our C2N on the Breakaway. Room service was not offered - even in suites - and our butler (very respectfully) reminded us of that when introducing himself. I suppose exceptions may be made, but both the concierge and butler we're very clear about there being no room service available on the 2-nighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our butler made it clear to us on our last CTN on the Breakaway in January - no room service. Also, they did not provide minibar service - we asked ours to be unlocked for sodas and were told "no".

Robin

Did the Gem 1 nighter a few months ago and there was a show in the theater at 7 and then a comedian at 9. You won't need reservations for shows on the Gem. Lots of other entertainment around the ship too.

I liked the BA 2 nighter!!

Hi i am going on the cruise to nowhere on May 2, 2014... I made dining reservations at the LeBistro Restaurant for 5:30... do you think i will be able to make the 7PM show that evening? Also do they do another performance of the show besides the 7PM show? As far as drinking goes, would you happen to know the prices of their drinks, and beers? I am just a social drinker and probably will have maybe three drinks tops... Also i am opening up a cash account once i get onboard..they told me i have to open it up with $150...do you think that i should add more to open the account, or $150 is fine...all i expect to do is have a few drinks, and maybe buy something in the gift shop...all my dinner reservation, and my gratituty are already prepaid for... would appeciate it if you can get back to me on this...also are the pools and hot tubs open....and do they do the barbeque out on the lido deck?

On gem CTN now. Shows 7:30 world beat,,,,8:30. Comedy show, ,,,, 9:30 magician, ,,,, 10:00 adult second city hopefully u can c attached daily1396634639344.jpg.2273c3d4ce3e718a3971a67c89ea4816.jpg

Edited by spidybabe

• 6 months later...
Hi i am going on the cruise to nowhere on May 2, 2014... I made dining reservations at the LeBistro Restaurant for 5:30... do you think i will be able to make the 7PM show that evening? ...

If you arrived early, like 5-5:15, they are probably going to seat you. It is not like they have to wait for a table to open.

we just booked this morning for 11/21 sailing...the price was $109 p/p couldn't pass it up.

any tips / advice either for the Dawn or the cruise to no where? we've only done CTN on CCL

Yes...gets lots of sleep before you board! A little tip...there is a hot tub on the top deck in the front of the ship. Not too many discover it until mid week of a week long cruise...so not to many will discover it on a CTN...

Have a great trip!

coka

Yes...gets lots of sleep before you board! A little tip...there is a hot tub on the top deck in the front of the ship. Not too many discover it until mid week of a week long cruise...so not to many will discover it on a CTN...

Have a great trip!

coka

thanks...LOL we were just talking about needing sunday to recover. i'll try to get some extra zzz's thursday.

appreciate the tip, to be honest i've been too busy trying to get family and friends to join us and haven't really looked at the layout. hubby loves hot tubs and in Nov i might join him. we did a back to back in june...no hot tubbing for me, thought he'd lost his mind :eek:

our plan is to skip the dining room so that we'll have more time to explore the ship. don't want to spend 2 hours in the dining room, hopefully not everyone will have "our" plan