Kennedy space centre b2b turnaround day?

Do u think its possible to get off on turnaround day so we can go to the space centre?

Dont think its too far from port canavral in a taxi, we will be on freedom.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Do u think its possible to get off on turnaround day so we can go to the space centre?

Dont think its too far from port canavral in a taxi, we will be on freedom.

Yes, you should have enough time. You can probably be off the ship as early as 8am if you leave with the self-assist group.

Without knowing all the details of your B2B timing, we recently did the space center tour on a port stop. The excursion including the bus trips was 7.5 hours. We could have reasonably shaved an hour off the total time. Guessing what times you may embark, you should be able to make the trip.

The bus trip was close to 30 minutes each way so I'm guessing a cab ride will be very expensive. We were on Kennedy Space Center buses. I would check with them, they may have a tour from the port.

Without knowing all the details of your B2B timing, we recently did the space center tour on a port stop. The excursion including the bus trips was 7.5 hours. We could have reasonably shaved an hour off the total time. Guessing what times you may embark, you should be able to make the trip.

The bus trip was close to 30 minutes each way so I'm guessing a cab ride will be very expensive. We were on Kennedy Space Center buses. I would check with them, they may have a tour from the port.

Freedom has/had a KSC tour that was for folks with late flights. it left KSC and went to Airport. distance is less than 15 miles from port to space center

Def going to try do it on turnaround, due to our flt times we cant do it on last day so will do St johns river tour on last day, try and spot come gators :eek: thanks for alk ur advice folks, its appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Def going to try do it on turnaround, due to our flt times we cant do it on last day so will do St johns river tour on last day, try and spot come gators :eek: thanks for alk ur advice folks, its appreciated.

I would check with the Florida Departures forum regarding transportation options:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

I know you can rent a full size car for probably around $75 for the day, but I don't know if there are better options.