Any experience with Seattle Shuttle Pier 91 to Sea Tac

Orangefan

I am going to Alaska in May. I will be returning on Sat. May 31st to Seattle Pier 91 and going to SeaTac. The plan is to walk off the ship and go directly to the airport. I don't want to take the Princess transfer because they don't leave until the bus is filled. I have a 12:30pm flight and not familiar with the Seattle airport. Plus, it is Memorial Day weekend and there could be a lot of traffic that Sat as well as a parade. I was wondering if you had positive or negative experiences with Seattle Express.

Sali

We use Flat Rate for Hire (pre-scheduled cab) and we were off the ship at 1000 and at the airport at 1100. Once we were at the airport, we had nearly an hour in the TSA line, but made our 1:15PM flight OK.

The cab driver called us on our cell about 30 minutes before our scheduled pick-up time, and we were able to adjust the time. He gave us the cab number and exact location for the pick up as well. It went very smooth.

Edited by Splinter

From what I've read in past trip reports, Seattle Express and any other shuttle company will fill the buses before they leave.

With a 12:30 flight you have enough time. The airport is an hr drive at most.

At Seatac you can go thru ANY of the TSA lines; you are not restricted to the TSA line closest to your gate. So if your line looks long, go to another... there are usually 3 open.

Edited by mapleleaves