Flash mob

irishayes

I read on another thread from a while back, they organized a flash mob on the Equinox which you could participate in. Anyone know whether this is still something on the activities schedule, or did this get eliminated?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

A flash mob is when people in a crowded location seem to randomly burst into singing and dancing. But in actuality is it rehearsed and practiced prior to the event.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

My husband and I did the flash mob..thriller. last novemeber on the Eclipse. It was great fun. We practised every sea day and then on the last sea day we did it live.! It really was fun. Thinking of doing it again this year as well. When I look back at the video I realise what a mess I looked but who cares I was on holiday.!

Brenda

They also had it last year on the Eclipse. It was Michael Jackson's Thriller and it was really great.

on the spring transatlantic? I was on it and consider it my best cruise to date. Doing it again in 2 weeks!

No they did it on Equinox on the 10 day Caribbean this past January and I went the first day and there was only about 15 people there. As I have two left feet I didn't do so well and never went back. It was Thriller. I don't know if the flash mob ever came about, I'm not sure they got good response from participants.

I was hoping it'd be a singing thing. I've been in the "choir" on Eclipse and that was a LOT of fun and more my thing. I'm hoping they have it on Equinox on the TA this fall.

I've been in a flash mob on a couple occasions in a mall and that was great fun too.

It is performed on the last sea day....usually on the pool deck if it is sunny, last year it was after the pool volley ball. but keep an eye out for it. But they will not say it is the flash mob directly. They will most likely say something like they have something special happening. The Mob are not allowed to tell anyone when it is so it will be a surpise to everyone.

Does Celebrity organize this ??

Just wonder if a group of CC folks were putting it together or the Cruise Director.

Sounds like a BLAST and I would participate in a minute!!! :D

I hope there will be one on the Eclipse TA next week :)

Hi,

Celebrity entertainment staff do it.

Enjoy yourself and the Flash Mob.

Brenda x

We found ourselves in a flash mob in the Miami airport a few months ago transiting to a Buenos Aires flight for a cruise. We got off our first flight and started walking to the gate for the next flight when suddenly a person started singing opera at the very next gate....then music started and he continued, to be joined slowly by maybe 25 other opera singers all around us. It was our first experience at a flash mob..and it was just wonderful....Florida Grand Opera. The airport apparently sets up flash mobs at random times a few times a year...we were just very lucky.