Balcony Partitions on Jewel/Radiance class

I have 2 E1 balconies (deck 8) booked for the Jewel of the Seas July 19 2014 sailing that are not connected. Does anybody know if the partitions between balconies can be opened? It would be great to have a big balcony to use during the week.

I have 2 E1 balconies (deck 8) booked for the Jewel of the Seas July 19 2014 sailing that are not connected. Does anybody know if the partitions between balconies can be opened? It would be great to have a big balcony to use during the week.

Partitions cannot be opened on Radiance class.

While on LOS they were able to, and I'm pretty sure all ships have that available.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Forums mobile app

Not on Radiance class ships, not sure about others. We have been on all four of the Radiance class, and the dividers are bolted into place.

If they are "not connected" why would want to open them?

If they are "not connected" why would want to open them?

My adult children are staying in the other cabin. We could get together on the balcony for drinks or say for breakfast. It would also be fun to have a big balcony.

Thank you all for your replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My adult children are staying in the other cabin. We could get together on the balcony for drinks or say for breakfast. It would also be fun to have a big balcony.

Thank you all for your replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok I got it now they are adjoining but not connecting cabins. Sorry some time it takes me a while to get it!