Home from the Pearl! Was a great vacation!

What a great cruise! Not only is the Pearl a beautiful ship, she is spotless! The crew really goes above what is expected to make sure everyone is happy. One day my wife and I were eating dinner in the Garden Cafe when one of the maitre d's stopped by our table and asked how we were. We talked for a little with him, his name is Louis, and my wife said her only complaint was that the blanket was too heavy. Louis excused himself for a couple of moments and when he came back he said he had called housekeeping and took care of it. That night when we came back to our room we had a nice, lightweight blanket!

That was just one example of the many great interactions we had with crew members!

I will be posting a bunch of videos soon, I have to edit them first.

What a great cruise! Not only is the Pearl a beautiful ship, she is spotless! The crew really goes above what is expected to make sure everyone is happy. One day my wife and I were eating dinner in the Garden Cafe when one of the maitre d's stopped by our table and asked how we were. We talked for a little with him, his name is Louis, and my wife said her only complaint was that the blanket was too heavy. Louis excused himself for a couple of moments and when he came back he said he had called housekeeping and took care of it. That night when we came back to our room we had a nice, lightweight blanket!

That was just one example of the many great interactions we had with crew members!

Did you write down or can you remember who the Senior Staff Officers were?

We are sailing on the Pearl on Friday for the third time. Your videos have been a wonderful reminder of why. Have always found the crew to be helpful, the ship to be well-cared for, and the passengers happy to be onboard.

Keep it coming!

BTW - have you booked your next cruise yet? Post-cruise blues should be setting in just about now. :p

We are sailing on the Pearl on Friday for the third time. Your videos have been a wonderful reminder of why. Have always found the crew to be helpful, the ship to be well-cared for, and the passengers happy to be onboard.

Keep it coming!

BTW - have you booked your next cruise yet? Post-cruise blues should be setting in just about now. :p

Our next cruise is on the Pearl, 3rd time on her, this coming December. That will also make us Platinum members! One day I hope to book a suite to live it up, but I cannot afford that treat. :(

Our next cruise is on the Pearl, 3rd time on her, this coming December. That will also make us Platinum members! One day I hope to book a suite to live it up, but I cannot afford that treat. :(

Yeah, unfortunately last trip was a large penthouse with a suite (highly recommend 10500 or 10000). Had that same suite booked for a year on this upcoming cruise until the upsell call came from Jessica on Friday.

Nobody does suites likes Norwegian. We've done a suite on Carnival and on NCL. NCL won, hands down. We'll be 9 points away from platinum when we get home on May 3. Of course, being the A++ personality that I am, gotta find a way of getting that platinum status.

Thanks for posting the cabin video. I'm booked for a short getaway October 17 on the Pearl. Got myself a great deal for a penthouse suite cabin 9670. First suite woohoo me!!! Can't wait to read rest of your review.

We were on the Pearl last March and the staff was amazing. We had booked a week before the cruise to get a good deal & some of the staff knew our names and greeted us every time they saw us. We were amazed. The ship was spotless.

We were on the Sun in June and I guess the Pearl staff spoiled us so we were expecting the same treatment. The staff was friendly but not like on the Pearl.

You got the two things that I now look for in a hotel ( or floating hotel :D). Great service and a comfy bed. Crazy just how important that these two things have become to me. Glad that you had a wonderful trip!

Excellent! Glad you had a great time!