What happens on a P&O Cruise - Horizons for a week.

themanwithahat

Hi.

As promised elsewhere, here is the Horizon documents for my just finished cruise (7 in total) plus recent Menus for East and the White Room.

It is a big file - 30Mb+ - because it is 44 scanned colour documents. It is a PDF file so it needs a PDF reader to view it ; most computers have these installed. If not, I recommend Foxit's free reader, or alternatively Adobes. It took me 10 minutes to upload it (probably a couple to download it on typical broadband).

If anyone has any specific questions please ask. Mrs Hat has the menus (I think) so if people want that I will scan and upload those as well.

(It is much easier to read if you stretch the width and read a part of a page at time rather than trying to read a whole page at once)

http://www.studio2.org.uk/Horizon.pdf

Hi.

As promised elsewhere, here is the Horizon documents for my just finished cruise (7 in total) plus recent Menus for East and the White Room.

It is a big file - 30Mb+ - because it is 44 scanned colour documents. It is a PDF file so it needs a PDF reader to view it ; most computers have these installed. If not, I recommend Foxit's free reader, or alternatively Adobes. It took me 10 minutes to upload it (probably a couple to download it on typical broadband).

If anyone has any specific questions please ask. Mrs Hat has the menus (I think) so if people want that I will scan and upload those as well.

(It is much easier to read if you stretch the width and read a part of a page at time rather than trying to read a whole page at once)

http://www.studio2.org.uk/Horizon.pdf

Well done and thank you. It must have took you ages.

Many thanks for taking the time. Were you rushed in Dubrovnik as I see you had an 'all on board at 4:30'?

No, not really. I really liked Dubrovnik, but it was a nice sample - it's not that big, you can walk from one end of the old city to the other in a couple of minutes. Would like to go back :)

Thanks for downloading the info it has made the next few weeks till we travel more exciting.. We are on the same cruise from 30th April and its interesting to read ahead, it also means we have a better idea of what time we arrive in ports etc. Have been trying to work out what White Room Menu will be in use on the 4th may (sunday) but cannot seem to get my head round it. Also our flight back to Gatwick on the 7th is at 11.45am do you or any cc members have any idea what time we will have to leave the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers.

Is there somewhere permanent I could put a link where lots of people could see it ? (the actual web address itself isn't a problem).

When I went cruising it was the one thing I wanted to know - lots of pretty brochure pictures, lots of interesting advice especially here , but more than anything else, what actually goes on ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...