Ideas for surprising first-time cruiser BF

My BF and I are sailing on Oasis in May on a Western itinerary. I have been on many cruises, but this will be his first cruise and our first real romantic vacation. He booked us a Crown Loft Suite, so he clearly knows how to travel ;) but I would love to arrange some great details to make this trip amazing for him. I have already arranged for champagne and strawberries in the room (which is probably more romantic for me than for him.) Any thoughts for some surprises I can line up --- gentlemen, your opinions are MOST welcome!!!

Thanks a bunch!

men dont want gifts....just tell him how much you care for him while you are sitting on the balcony during a sunset

Generally speaking, as a man, I am ambivalent about gifts but I won't say no to a steak!

As a man, without getting into too much detail, I'd suggest a great surprise might be something to go with that champagne & strawberries - something in your size, if you get my drift!

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Depending on what Islands you are going to, maybe a private beach excursion...or....I know they have couples messages in the spa, I think there are a few different ones to choose from. I think either of those would be some nice romantic special time together.

As a man, without getting into too much detail, I'd suggest a great surprise might be something to go with that champagne & strawberries - something in your size, if you get my drift!

Have a great cruise!

:D I did kinda set myself up for that, didn't I??!! Advice noted ;)

The best surprise I have gotten was sort of different than what you are looking for, but I'd recommend it.

Before our Oasis cruise, we spent the night in Ft. Lauderdale and I was surprised with a new camera (better than what I had) before we left the hotel. It was such a thoughtful surprise because it was something that I could use all week to relive those memories in detail in the future.

If you're looking for something more traditional, I think a night in 150 CP would do the trick :).

Sorry, was trying to stay classy & not offend, hope I didn't...

Not in the least!! It is probably the most on-pointe advice I could get :) No worries, made me smile! Thanks!