Balcony sale price drop!!

nursepixie

Finally some onboard credit! It was only $123, but I'm pretty excited! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Whooooo Hoooooo!

That's about 12 DOD's or dinner for 2-4 at the steak house! Enjoy !

i wanna book this sale so bad but im nervous because you cant pick your cabin i dont mind any cabin except a connecting one and thats what im scared ill get :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Doubt it. Connecting cabins go fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My agent through Carnival said I was not able to get this. Would have saved me 240.00 kind of bummed,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had a similar situation on a previous cruise. They said I could get the reduced rate if I was willing to abide by the rules of the promotion. I was not willing to let them choose my room so no OBC.

Is this one that ES can match too? I was under the impression we couldn't since you don't get to pick your cabin. Let me know if you did - ours is a HUGE drop on this sale - $240 per person!

I submitted the form twice and it worked the second time. I just put my current rate in the comments section.

I'm with "put me on a ship" this is the first time in 5 or 6 bookings on Early Saver that we have not seen any price drop... Still hoping to see something before June but I am having my doubts now...

Glad you got some credit though, it's always a nice feeling to get something back.

Did you book early saver?? I tried yesterday but they said no because I booked early saver and the new balcony promotion was one that Carnival picks your cabin

Did you book early saver?? I tried yesterday but they said no because I booked early saver and the new balcony promotion was one that Carnival picks your cabin

Yep. I'm booked early saver. I never call.....everything I do is online. After I read more about this promotion, I didn't expect to get the credit, so I was pretty surprised when I did.

We are currently booked in an OV but with this sale, a balcony guarantee is the same price. It's tempting! We are in the aft and after reading about all the noises and vibrations that could potentially happen, I'm a little nervous. I'm wondering if we should upgrade to the balcony guarantee but I know that not all balconies are created equal. Ahh, decisions!

I'm new to ES rate and I'm confused! :confused:

I'm in a 6b ov and if the balcony price drops to lower than what I paid can I move to the balcony? If I do, do I lose my ES rate and therefore lose the opportunity to apply for more price drops? Also if I move do I lose any OBC I already have?

Sorry for all the silly questions! :confused::):eek:

i wanna book this sale so bad but im nervous because you cant pick your cabin i dont mind any cabin except a connecting one and thats what im scared ill get :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What bothers you about connecting cabins? I have never experienced any problem with them. Really don't even remember our cabin connects. Let me encourage you to take a chance.:)

Kathy

Edited by petesweet

What bothers you about connecting cabins? I have never experienced any problem with them. Really don't even remember our cabin connects. Let me encourage you to take a chance.:)

Kathy

I agree. Not that I would think any connecting cabins would be available by the time the guarantee is assigned. But there's no additional noise coming from those connecting doors. We've gotten them before. And the last time with our kids in one room, we had to stuff paper in the lock and keep the door propped open with a chair because it locks automatically and we couldn't hear them at all on the other side. If that's the only worry, I would take the chance and get the savings. JMO.

How long did it take for yours to be approved? I submitted mine yesterday and still no word. I have already paid in full.

How long did it take for yours to be approved? I submitted mine yesterday and still no word. I have already paid in full.

It only took a few hours. I'm also paid in full.

I'm new to ES rate and I'm confused! :confused:

I'm in a 6b ov and if the balcony price drops to lower than what I paid can I move to the balcony? If I do, do I lose my ES rate and therefore lose the opportunity to apply for more price drops? Also if I move do I lose any OBC I already have?

Sorry for all the silly questions! :confused::):eek:

Once early saver, always early saver. I'm not sure about OBC.

Did you have to give up your room? I called and they offered two lower prices. 1- they could put me anywhere on the ship - biggest drop

2- they could keep me on the same deck, but not the same room

According to "my cruise manager" I still have the same room.

Edited by nursepixie