Fall 2015 Caribbean Deployment

tlund

Spoke to TA yesterday who confirmed they would be available for booking today at 11 AM EST. I'm expecting a quote later today.
Talked to Princess an hour ago and was told that the 05/13 date was incorrect and they will go on sale next Tuesday, 05/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Talked to Princess an hour ago and was told that the 05/13 date was incorrect and they will go on sale next Tuesday, 05/20.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

For the Caribbean itineraries, this is not true. They opened just before 11am EST today.

For the Caribbean itineraries, this is not true. They opened just before 11am EST today.
You are correct. They now show open for booking on line but that wasn't the case an hour ago. I should have known better than to trust the information I got on the phone :eek: The cruise we want to book is not going on sale until next week though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I booked my New Year's Cruise for next December on the Emerald, and so excited to visit St. Kitts, a new port for us! The cabin we wanted is reserved for those booking the 16 day though. According to my cruise personalizer, only 593 more days :eek: lol

:eek: The cruise we want to book is not going on sale until next week though.

Likewise, I thought the cruise I was interested in went on sale today, only to discover it is May 20th. My fault for not reading the posts properly :(.

IThe cabin we wanted is reserved for those booking the 16 day though.

This has given me real fits this morning. Well, that and the fact that the Royal dry dock dates changed, and they set up a dry dock for the Emerald since sending out their schedules. With any ship that offers logical (B2B bookings with one booking number) voyages, if you have your heart set on a specific cabin, it's important to figure out if that cabin has been set up as a logical cabin or not. We had, I thought, way more than enough FCCs for winter 2015/16, but the issue with logical cabins and unexpected dry docks has us 8 short. I wonder if Princess will extend those old (aka "good") FCCs?

This has given me real fits this morning. Well, that and the fact that the Royal dry dock dates changed, and they set up a dry dock for the Emerald since sending out their schedules. With any ship that offers logical (B2B bookings with one booking number) voyages, if you have your heart set on a specific cabin, it's important to figure out if that cabin has been set up as a logical cabin or not. We had, I thought, way more than enough FCCs for winter 2015/16, but the issue with logical cabins and unexpected dry docks has us 8 short. I wonder if Princess will extend those old (aka "good") FCCs?

When is Emerald's dry dock?

Hmm, kinda annoying, the Ocean Princess Holiday sailing isn't available for booking yet, even though it's in the brochure with everything else that went on sale. Waiting to hear back from my TA on when it will go on sale. Definitely looks like an interesting route.

This itinerary is very interesting, especially 8 days.

For those asking if Royal caribbean has any 10+ days to the South caribbean, yes, they do.

Serenade of the seas will be leaving from Ft. lauderdale (great itineraries)

Vision of the seas will be leaving from Tampa (Southern carib.)

Explorer of the seas will be leaving from Port canaveral (9 days southern)

Seems like Royal caribbean has changed their itineraries quite a bit.

I am finding RCs itineraries much better than Princess in the Caribbean. I like the idea of having a choice of ports from which to leave. We will be on the Explorer next year.

I am finding RCs itineraries much better than Princess in the Caribbean. I like the idea of having a choice of ports from which to leave. We will be on the Explorer next year.

Sadly, most other cruise line's itineraries are better than Princess in the Caribbean.

I have gotten my bookings in for the Ocean Princess's circum-Africa in September 2015 and for the Pacific Princess's 50th anniversary Mexican cruise. The web site would not work and I hastily called and beat the rush.

Edited by Wehwalt