Quantum Going to China

Why the thumbs down, its an extremely clever business move for RCCL.

Which has been talked about quite a bit on these boards since it was announced yesterday. No need to start yet another thread on it.

If Quantum goes to Asia, will she be doing this year around ?

Which ship will then do New York<->Carib ?

Anthem will be in Europe and partly in EU.

I guess it is water proof meanwhile that S3 is coming, I see it listed in Wiki for mid 2016.

So I guess RCCL does aim to balance the 3 ships between New York/Carib, EU and Asia.

Is Oasis 3's itinerary meanwhile fixed ? I guess on of the 3 Oasis ships will also blend into EU.

How about China ?

I'm very positively astonished that RCCL opens that much into other markets, other than the carib. :D

Carib. is nice, but once in a while ...

If Quantum goes to Asia, will she be doing this year around ?

Which ship will then do New York<->Carib ?

Anthem will be in Europe and partly in EU.

I guess it is water proof meanwhile that S3 is coming, I see it listed in Wiki for mid 2016.

So I guess RCCL does aim to balance the 3 ships between New York/Carib, EU and Asia.

Is Oasis 3's itinerary meanwhile fixed ? I guess on of the 3 Oasis ships will also blend into EU.

How about China ?

I'm very positively astonished that RCCL opens that much into other markets, other than the carib. :D

Carib. is nice, but once in a while ...

Well that's nice to know there's someone out there who's seeing things in a positive light other than me. It gets rather depressing looking at how much hate there is based on RCI's decision for this move.

Which has been talked about quite a bit on these boards since it was announced yesterday. No need to start yet another thread on it.

OP thank you for posting this and the link. I have not been on the boards in a few days and was not aware of this information and yours was the only thread on the first page that referenced it.

OP thank you for posting this and the link. I have not been on the boards in a few days and was not aware of this information and yours was the only thread on the first page that referenced it.

Most of the numerous threads on this were merged together yesterday under the Quantum specific board. Look in the Countdown to Quantum Board.

Edited by Eng23