Steakhouse

kac13090

I'm a single mom who likes to take my kids on cruises/vacations and we spend most of our time together. I'm thinking about taking them to the steakhouse for our next cruise. My then 13 years old will love it but by then 10 year old would probably prefer the kids menu in the MDR.

I want to eat with them and she only go to camp carnival for activities she picks. So, my question is.. Do they have a kids menu in the steakhouse? I can't see spending $35 on her if she doesn't really want it.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I'm a single mom who likes to take my kids on cruises/vacations and we spend most of our time together. I'm thinking about taking them to the steakhouse for our next cruise. My then 13 years old will love it but by then 10 year old would probably prefer the kids menu in the MDR.

I want to eat with them and she only go to camp carnival for activities she picks. So, my question is.. Do they have a kids menu in the steakhouse? I can't see spending $35 on her if she doesn't really want it.

Thanks!

You may have already answered your question. The steakhouse is a leisurely dining experience, the portions are large and I have rarely seen young kids enjoy the experience. Why ask for a $35 burger and fries meal anyway?

Thanks!

They do not. They may bring you something up from the MDR, but the dinner in the Steakhouse is about 2 hours, not sure I would want to have kids sit through that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Steakhouse is a great dining experience. If your kids are real "foodies" than they would appreciate it but the portions are really big. If fact-too big for me. Every course of the dinner is exceptional good and big-at least for me.

I never questioned it but does anyone know if they would split the meals? I hate stuffing myself but I also hate throwing good food away too.

I agree with everyone else. I just went on the Dream in Feb and was having a hard time deciding ( having never been ) and took the advise of others on here. I am SO glad I didn't bring them! There is no kid's menu, it's a lengthy dinner, and they really take the time to talk things over with you. They explain the options, the seasonings, etc. There isn't anything for the kids to do at all ( no coloring pages ) and for a 2 hour + meal where they keep bringing you food, I would pass when it came to bringing them. This is coming from someone who brings her kids everywhere :p

The Steakhouse is a great dining experience. If your kids are real "foodies" than they would appreciate it but the portions are really big. If fact-too big for me. Every course of the dinner is exceptional good and big-at least for me.

I never questioned it but does anyone know if they would split the meals? I hate stuffing myself but I also hate throwing good food away too.

No but I have seen people leaving with food, especially the cheesecake.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app