Half Moon Cay cabanas

We are renting a cabana ,which number is the best and why in your opinion thanks we are just not sure what one to get thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

We rented #8 when we were there. It was close to the restrooms, not far from the food pavilion, and far from the crowds. When we go back, I will make sure to try and get that one again.

If you want to be close to the "action", get a lower numbered cabana.

If you want a quieter area, get a higher numbered cabana.

Numbers 8, 9 and 10 are close to the restrooms and the path to the food pavilion.

We've had numbers 14 and 15 (the last two). Not many people down that way.

We rented #8 when we were there. It was close to the restrooms, not far from the food pavilion, and far from the crowds. When we go back, I will make sure to try and get that one again.

We had #8 also! Loved the location and would get that one again also!

<a href=DSC02208.jpg' alt='DSC02208.jpg'>

Make sure you select 2 or 3 choices. Since you have to wait until you are on the ship to get your assignment from the excursion desk, and it is first come, first serve, your top 1 or 2 choices might already be taken...

Make sure you select 2 or 3 choices. Since you have to wait until you are on the ship to get your assignment from the excursion desk, and it is first come, first serve, your top 1 or 2 choices might already be taken...

Make sure the shore excursion desk is your FIRST stop once you board the ship!!!

We also had # 8 a few weeks ago (pics in my review). It was on a recommendation and it was perfect. Closest to restrooms and not too noisy. Loved it!!!

I agree that 7,8 or 9 are ideal. I think we had 7 last trip and it was great. As stated earlier, make the excursion desk your priority when you board. They get picked over fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have had 5, 9 and 11 (as well as the private oasis with a group, but that's another story:D). 5 was our least favorite - the beach was more crowded and we had people coming up to our cabana to use the shower. And that is before the pirate bar went in.:eek: For us, the farther down the beach the better.

• 1 month later...
If you want to be close to the "action", get a lower numbered cabana.

If you want a quieter area, get a higher numbered cabana.

Numbers 8, 9 and 10 are close to the restrooms and the path to the food pavilion.

We've had numbers 14 and 15 (the last two). Not many people down that way.

This

They haven't opened them for our April trip yet but I'm trying to decide if I want one. It's just the two of us. Would it be a waste? We were there in January and it was cold and windy that day. I was so disappointed we booked a trip for April so we could go back. If we had rented one in January it really would have been money down the drain.

Edited by kona_wahine

We are renting a cabana ,which number is the best and why in your opinion thanks we are just not sure what one to get thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Follow Jammans advice.. straight to excursion desk when you board!

they told us #11 but when we checked in at the hut on hmc they had us in #10.. and I am super glad they did.. I enjoyed every minute of my day and we were able to share with our new friends we made so we had our own shindig.. lol.. it was a lot of fun! Also they helped keep away the moochers!

DSCN2770_zpsecc2f5bf.jpg

best money spent.. also 10 has a hammock that was in the shade most of the day too.. close to bathrooms and trail to go get FOOD!

I really wish that Carnival would post these to purchase on my excursions page....then I can quit stalking the website!!

i stalked the website too for 3 months.. when i got to the excursion desk to book our other excursions and the behind the fun tour, i asked if they had any cabanas available and i was able to snag one! straight up miracle.. i was dumbfounded.. so up until you leave and they dont show available, ask at the excursion desk. :-) worst they can say is no.