Eurodam Aft Cabins

mllewis48

Sorry but I know this may have been asked but I'll try anyhow. After researching to find my answer I thought I would just go ahead and ask....................does anyone have any input and/or pictures on the Deck#7 Aft Cabins on the Eurodam? We're looking at the Holiday cruise for 2014 and have an interest in these cabins. We were just on her last fall but didn't think to check, sorry.

Thanks

Mike

We completed a trans Atlantic on the Euro in '12 in an aft balcony cabin, I believe on deck 7.

I don't have any pic, but may be able to answer some quetions about it if you have any...

Fyi..this was our 2nd aft balcony...the 1st was on the Zuiderdam/Panama Canal.

Edited by MarKandi

DW and I had a deck 7 aft balcony stateroom on the E-dam two months ago. Loved it so much we have another one booked on the Noordam for next February. One word of caution - its a long walk to the elevators so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with mobility issues.

We stayed in cabin 4187 and our parents stayed in 4185 last summer on a Baltic cruise. We Loved these cabins! I would definitely book again. The balconies are bigger and you can't beat the view and the sound of the wake - so relaxing! If I had a choice of the 2 I would pick 4185 as it seems just a little bit bigger than 4187 but both are great cabins!

We always choose a midship cabin for motion and stability purposes - what are the aft cabins like for up and down movement. I have always imagined them to have more movement than midships.

I would love to have the view and the balcony of the aft cabin but have always been hesitant.

- what are the aft cabins like for up and down movement.
Have you ever had a table near the stern windows in the MDR? Or sat in a lounge chair near the stern railing of the Lido deck? Or stood by the stern railing on the promenade? Try those to get a good idea of what it's like.

Edited by jtl513