LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Chris what did you do with the NEX? why the change?

I am now almost exclusively using the RX100, the NEX I maintain with the fisheye attached.

The NEX went out on me Gambee and they couldn't even fix it. I am using a combination of the Nikon and my HTC smartphone

Even the bellmen at the Hyatt are getting into the Pink Boa Cruisers and Fedoras spirit:

DSC_0706_zps9caa3869.jpg

More to come later my friends. Thanks for tuning in everyone!

LOL. For real? I love it!!!

Patty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like a Bugsy trip report unless it's MrFunintheSun, loved last year with your dueling reports on the Big A.

Where's Andy, could you just see see him riding along on top of the Pink Fedoras??

At least tax season is almost over so I have time to log onto CC to follow the fun.

Even the bellmen at the Hyatt are getting into the Pink Boa Cruisers and Fedoras spirit:

DSC_0706_zps9caa3869.jpg

More to come later my friends. Thanks for tuning in everyone!

The photo I was waiting for. :D:) Such great sports the Hyatt Pier Sixty Six hotel staff in Fort Lauderdale. lookin good in their Pink fedoras.

Thank you to ALL the gentlemen in this photo :)

No ships this Friday to look at but tomorrow there will be a triple RCI sail away with Liberty, Lady O and Indy. You will have good viewing tomorrow Chris :)

Edited by emmy

Chris, I'm checking in again. When I signed off last night you were at 50 posts, now it's over 120 posts. Your following is getting bigger by the minute. Anyway liked the picture of your Packer cap this morning next to your dunkin donuts coffee. And then your 11:00 AM martini at the Hyatt Hotel. Your living the good life. It was really funny that you got the hotel employees to wear the pink fedoras, great picture. And last, just want to say hi to Gambee. You probably don't recall me, but I followed your live thread on the Norwegian Breakaway last spring. It was awesome and very helpful for our cruise on the Breakaway last June. Chris will check back on your progress tonight.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene