LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Good morning friends and welcome to day one of LIVE pre cruise Allure of the Seas! I'm waiting for my flight here at O'hare and will be departing at 7 am. More importantly, I got COFFEE!! :D

aba2emaj.jpg

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Awesome hat, GO PACK!!

Even the bellmen at the Hyatt are getting into the Pink Boa Cruisers and Fedoras spirit:

DSC_0706_zps9caa3869.jpg

More to come later my friends. Thanks for tuning in everyone!

Where is the LIKE button?

Martha

Yes, and we should be there also.

Oh well I'll be in Jacksonville Wed.

Martha

We stayed in Jacksonville on our drive to FL last November. There was this BBQ place that we had dinner at and it was really good!!! Loved the sides.....LOL Very informal place but can't think of the name of it.

This live already has me excited. Was just looking at Allure and/or Oasis cruises for this year. Looking around for good prices........

Patty

Chris,

FYI. Lucky you will hear the Royal Princess Love Boat theme "live" on Sunday.

She is heading to Europe for the season. The 26 day cruise ( 198 on the roll call) is going to Azores, Portugal,England,France,Netherlands,Denmark,

Norway,Sweden, Germany and Finland. Plus you will be able to get a close up view of what the Regal will look like.

Sali

Looking forward to your live review as we are sailing in August. Can you let me know which nights are the Italian and French nights in the MDR? We are looking to go to a speciality restaurant that night but we are unsure of which night to book!

Little late to the party. I'm here I'm here can't wait to hear about your fun filled week on the Allure. Loved the fedora hat on the car. Longhorn steakhouse is a must try now.

Can you do a review out of Bayonne please before April 12th Quantum of the Seas? :D Hyatt looks simple beautiful.

Even the bellmen at the Hyatt are getting into the Pink Boa Cruisers and Fedoras spirit:

DSC_0706_zps9caa3869.jpg

More to come later my friends. Thanks for tuning in everyone!

Now that is one good looking group of men...love this photo Chris...and eagerly waiting for the rest of your review from Allure. I know you are going to have a great time. :D :D

Looking forward to your live review as we are sailing in August. Can you let me know which nights are the Italian and French nights in the MDR? We are looking to go to a speciality restaurant that night but we are unsure of which night to book!

I'll see if I can find this info out for you. I'm debating on dinner here at the hotel or heading over to Bimini Boatyard...

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Great review as usual!

and..after looking at those food pictures...I had to make myself a summich!!!!! You are not helping with THE diet here Chris!!:D

Have a great cruise and thank you for "taking us all with you"!:D

Chris what did you do with the NEX? why the change?

I am now almost exclusively using the RX100, the NEX I maintain with the fisheye attached.

I am shopping for a new camera that is not bulky. Is the NEX3N a good camera? What would you or Chris recommend? I'm not all that photo savy so it would have to be easy to use as well....Lol :)

Edited by fish6